Terrorist attack in Virginia

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sure you will.....I'm sure you will find that one tenth of one percent that doesn't happen and condemn him as a liar.

it appeared they already have happened :dunno: like the vet being able to go to a regular doctor if too long a wait?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well at least you called them loser pro-whities. i must say i'm a little surprised. seems to me the problem here was the pro-whitey :dunno: 

Why would you be surprised?  WHY ON EARTH?????  

Like I said, they had all their permits in place and permission to do exercise their rights to assemble.  This forceful interference in constitutional rights is a pattern that's gone too far.  Time for pushback unless our cities are going to start enforcing their own laws.

Sad it has come to this.  But arrogance of the left knows no bounds and respects no laws or rights.  Death and dismemberment serves as a rapid teacher.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why would you be surprised?  WHY ON EARTH?????  

Like I said, they had all their permits in place and permission to do exercise their rights to assemble.  This forceful interference in constitutional rights is a pattern that's gone too far.  Time for pushback unless our cities are going to start enforcing their own laws.

Sad it has come to this.  But arrogance of the left knows no bounds and respects no laws or rights.  Death and dismemberment serves as a rapid teacher.

Speaking of not respecting laws or rights...So who do you think is going to jail here?  The people on the street or the asshole driving the car?  

SMH

10 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Speaking of not respecting laws or rights...So who do you think is going to jail here?  The people on the street or the asshole driving the car?  

SMH

Well, both should spend some time there.  But the one causing bodily harm will go for sure.  And should.

But, as usual, your cuntiness liberal side moves the narrative to where you want to make you feel just.  Again, your side's opposition forces denying constitutional rights are going to start to escalate more and more...and should.  

SBY MENTAL WEAKNESS.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, both should spend some time there.  But the one causing bodily harm will go for sure.  And should.

But, as usual, your cuntiness liberal side moves the narrative to where you want to make you feel just.  Again, your side's opposition forces denying constitutional rights are going to start to escalate more and more...and should.  

SBY MENTAL WEAKNESS.

the protesters had every right to be there, too. not sure why you're trying to blame them for something.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SBY MENTAL WEAKNESS.

You've got a real knack at being 180* off on most issues.  

:lol:

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

You've got a real knack at being 180* off on most issues.  

Not really.  In fact, I think I pretty well represent most things and viewpoints that your side is losing so horrifically to right now.  Remember, I wasn't even going to vote until your side convinced me without a doubt of what had to be done.

Ouch!  Right?  Put some ice on that.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the protesters had every right to be there, too. not sure why you're trying to blame them for something.

Did they have their permits in order?  We're the police protecting the rights of the citizens that did have their petitions in order and approved.

No.  This is what happens.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not really.  In fact, I think I pretty well represent most things and viewpoints that your side is losing so horrifically to right now.  Remember, I wasn't even going to vote until your side convinced me without a doubt of what had to be done.

dude, again, redneck politicians winning in redneck districts is going to your head.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did they have their permits in order?  We're the police protecting the rights of the citizens that did have their petitions in order and approved.

No.  This is what happens.

who gives a fuck about permits. is protesting in itself illegal? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

who gives a fuck about permits. is protesting in itself illegal? 

Actually, in most scenarios, yes...it is when it is causing interferance in other's legally exercising their constitutional rights.

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wrong. 

No.  And don't forget that little tidbit in the rest of my post.  Oh. It I know, that ruins your whole narrative.  Is it hard to keep moving goal posts. Take a break and check out the scoreboard.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nah, you're a self important blowhard that comes on here every day swinging your dick around pretending like you matter preaching the views of the alt right minority.  It's comical

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hmm.....an "anti-racist" protest? Is this code for a "Not my President" whine-a-thon?  Or a "free speech is outlawed if it makes me sad" party?

"Resist, enlist, insist...deceased".  

Looks like snowflakes took one in the grill here (pun).  Did they return volley?  Or slump and run?  

Uh, they're there counter protesting in response to actual white supremacists... Just shut the fuck up Dolezal.

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nah, you're a self important blowhard that comes on here every day swinging your dick around pretending like you matter preaching the views of the alt right minority.  It's comical

Oh, don't be upset.  Just get knowledgeable and learn to debate better.  OR, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING BACKYARD.  We're all filled up with whiney know nothing cunts that think they've got all the answers here on our soil.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, don't be upset.  Just get knowledgeable and learn to debate better.  OR, WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN FUCKING BACKYARD.  We're all filled up with whiney know nothing cinta that think they've got all the answers here on our soil.

18,000+ bullshit posts

Here's a pic of your peeps 

#MAGA

IMG_7839.JPG

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Uh, they're there counter protesting in response to actual white supremacists... Just shut the fuck up Dolezal.

1.  Incorrect sentence format.

2.  They were forcefully interfering with a legally permitted group assembly.  They don't get a "right" to do that.  And now one is dead.  Tough shit.  Wait until somebody with a half a brain runs the end of their rope.