Terrorist attack in Virginia

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Nope, there's video of him racing down the street right into the crowd

How do you embed a Twitter post? I've noticed several of you guys do it, but I can't seem to figure it out.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

How do you embed a Twitter post? I've noticed several of you guys do it, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Click the arrow at the top right of the tweet and it will say "share via" and give a list of options.  I copied the link and pasted it into the post

:bc:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

In Twitter there is a feature to copy link I just past the link it works :dunno: 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Click the arrow at the top right of the tweet and it will say "share via" and give a list of options.  I copied the link and pasted it into the post

:bc:

Hmm.....an "anti-racist" protest? Is this code for a "Not my President" whine-a-thon?  Or a "free speech is outlawed if it makes me sad" party?

"Resist, enlist, insist...deceased".  

Looks like snowflakes took one in the grill here (pun).  Did they return volley?  Or slump and run?  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hmm.....an "anti-racist" protest? Is this code for a "Not my President" whine-a-thon?  Or a "free speech is outlawed if it makes me sad" party?

"Resist, enlist, insist...deceased".  

Looks like snowflakes took one in the grill here (pun).  Did they return volley?  Or slump and run?  

dude just stfu

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if all trump is touting about the VA changes are true, i will applaud him.

Sure you will.....I'm sure you will find that one tenth of one percent that doesn't happen and condemn him as a liar.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude just stfu

Fuck you....you bleeding heart hypocrite.  My guess is these losers pro-whities had every permit and complied with every law in order to assemble and exercise their rights to free speech and assembly.  Guess who didn't?  Guess who showed up and started all the problems? Guess who your media is going to give a pass to? Fuck you and your side's blatant arrogance to crush other's rights because you think you are just.  

I'm hoping this is just the start.  But it won't be.  A fucking fiat!!!!!

:lol:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fuck you....you bleeding heart hypocrite.  My guess is these losers pro-whities had every permit and complied with every law in order to assemble and exercise their rights to free speech and assembly.  Guess who didn't?  Guess who showed up and started all the problems? Guess who your media is going to give a pass to? Fuck you and your side's blatant arrogance to crush other's rights because you think you are just.  

I'm hoping this is just the start.  But it won't be.  A fucking fiat!!!!!

:lol:

well at least you called them loser pro-whities. i must say i'm a little surprised. seems to me the problem here was the pro-whitey :dunno: