Doesn't somebody own one of these here???

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

german vehicles overall actually have decent room in them at least for the front seats,  getting in and out is sometimes a pain in the balls but it's not like the japs who build miniature interiors in theirs.  try sitting in a miata if you want to see a vehicle thats impossible to fit in for tall guys

It was funny watching him duck / lean to see through the windshield and i'm 99.9% sure he had no clue how to make seat adjustments.  Yes, he was a dork. 

On 2017-08-12 at 2:23 PM, BOHICA said:

Good god bmw's are total pieces of shit!  My father in law needs to divorce his wife for just liking this car.  What a slow gutless shit bag car

IMG_0870.thumb.JPG.7d8d8436c0e9d50770130ffce83ae26a.JPG

My wife likes her 128 convertible. Nothing has gone wrong with it because its only 4 years old with 20,000 k. 

The fit and finish is better than most north american brands. They depreciate quickly by the looks of things.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

My wife likes her 128 convertible. Nothing has gone wrong with it because its only 4 years old with 20,000 k. 

The fit and finish is better than most north american brands. They depreciate quickly by the looks of things.

You can buy used 2 to 3 year old low mile 3's and 5's here for like half the sticker price. I got half of what I paid for my last Tahoe with 100k on it and 5 years old. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

You can buy used 2 to 3 year old low mile 3's and 5's here for like half the sticker price. I got half of what I paid for my last Tahoe with 100k on it and 5 years old. :lol: 

The sticker price is way to high on both.

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Yeah. I lost a fair bit on it. But I did mention that my wife likes the car. 

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Beamers are high in numbers at the lease actions and after 3 years start to get costly to maintain.