Doesn't somebody own one of these here???

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Looks great to me..... :dunno:

2017-bmw-z4-2.jpg

2017-bmw-z4-10.jpg

The front is overstyled but the side and rear look go to me. I really don't care for the hard top convertible look from any of the manu's.  I'll stick with this:

iris?COSY-EU-100-17116bXqc6eP3Hi1qwT9Hcn

12 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

The front is overstyled but the side and rear look go to me. I really don't care for the hard top convertible look from any of the manu's.  I'll stick with this:

iris?COSY-EU-100-17116bXqc6eP3Hi1qwT9Hcn

Is that the new Z4?  I like it, but the tail always looked a little stumpy to me.  Love Porsches, but my god, they have really gotten ridiculously overpriced imo.  I flipped a 99 911, that was 10 years old a while back.  Paid 18k at the auction, sold it for 21k a month later.  That same car is around 40k now.  Thats just silly.  Good if you own one I guess. :lol:  :bc: 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Is that the new Z4?  I like it, but the tail always looked a little stumpy to me.  Love Porsches, but my god, they have really gotten ridiculously overpriced imo.  I flipped a 99 911, that was 10 years old a while back.  Paid 18k at the auction, sold it for 21k a month later.  That same car is around 40k now.  Thats just silly.  Good if you own one I guess. :lol:  :bc: 

Looks like a boxter :dunno:

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Looks like a boxter :dunno:

911 Carrera of some sorts is what is pictured.

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Remember that episode of two and a half men with the Boxter being a chick car?:lol:

Chick's car and the poor douchebag's Porsche.  The one we had was fun and nice and I'd buy another.  

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Yeah its kind of a shame, cuz they're pretty nice rigs imo.  Ma's friend has one of those Caymans.  Mind you she's 70 and looks kind of silly in it, but I wouldn't mind having it in the garage. :bc: 

15 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i've gone back and forth selling my bmw. but every time i get out and flog it or hammer some poor mustang owner's dick into the dirt with it, i find myself cleaning it up and tucking it away for next time. 

Stop racing v6 Mustangs 

On 8/12/2017 at 8:52 PM, Anler said:

I have a buddy who had one. I didn't care for it but he thought it was great. This was like 15 years ago however. 

Same.. my brother-in-law bought one years ago and loved it..... how in the hell he fit in it I have no clue he was 6'-4...

5 hours ago, jammin said:

Same.. my brother-in-law bought one years ago and loved it..... how in the hell he fit in it I have no clue he was 6'-4...

german vehicles overall actually have decent room in them at least for the front seats,  getting in and out is sometimes a pain in the balls but it's not like the japs who build miniature interiors in theirs.  try sitting in a miata if you want to see a vehicle thats impossible to fit in for tall guys