Lobster boat races

that ugly orange and brown boat same color as my old mans old  gill net boat . thought he was the only 1 with that ugly ass combo.  I remember when we went to WA to pick it up I was like WTF you own 2 body shops have been painting cars for decades and this is what you pick out shit brown and WI tuxedo orange on brand new boat .

Maine is one of the best states, GEOGRAPHICALLY. The people up there are such fucktards though. They even look like doofusses. I believe Maine should be taken over by some other states, and all the residents of Maine be made serfs. The Maine economy is next to last ( Louisiana ) in the USA. Theye need to be taken over by smart people, and put in their place. Very bad people in Maine, trust me. 

54 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Maine is one of the best states, GEOGRAPHICALLY. The people up there are such fucktards though. They even look like doofusses. I believe Maine should be taken over by some other states, and all the residents of Maine be made serfs. The Maine economy is next to last ( Louisiana ) in the USA. Theye need to be taken over by smart people, and put in their place. Very bad people in Maine, trust me. 

Apparently you are put off by our child molester laws and public database. Makes life tougher for your type huh....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Apparently you are put off by our child molester laws and public database. Makes life tougher for your type huh....

" Put the box on the steps, Sonny ". 

Real challenging career Skinner. .............................NOT!!!!

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

cool stuff and i absolutely love those little coastal towns of maine. one of these days i hope to live up there. 

You should move next door to snake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

" Put the box on the steps, Sonny ". 

Real challenging career Skinner. .............................NOT!!!!

The greatest man doing the greatest jobs is just another freak of nature when he touches children.

Isn't that right..... "officer"..... :handjob:

21 hours ago, Snake said:

Pretty cool. :bc:  Looks like a fun time.

21 hours ago, Rw06GT said:

Pretty cool. I guess the Midwesterners need the subtitles. :lol: 

Not gonna lie.....

:whistle:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

cool stuff and i absolutely love those little coastal towns of maine. one of these days i hope to live up there. 

What are you waiting for?  Old man retirement age? Make plans to move now when you are still young enough to enjoy it.  "One of these days....", "some day.....", "sooner or later..."

When people say that about where they want to live, it's all code for "I'm never going to move there."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty cool. :bc:  Looks like a fun time.

Not gonna lie.....

:whistle:

What are you waiting for?  Old man retirement age? Make plans to move now when you are still young enough to enjoy it.  "One of these days....", "some days.....", "sooner or later..."

When people say that about where they want to live, it's all code for "I'm never going to move there."

two reasons, lack of jobs in my field and wifey wants to stay closer to daughter

Just now, Snoslinger said:

two reasons, lack of jobs in my field and wifey wants to stay closer to daughter

I've heard all the excuses.  None of them make any sense to me.  Make a plan and stick to it.  Life is not infinite and we've really only got about 40 good years.  Living any of them in fear (masked as something else of course) is a waste to me.  But I know I live on the extreme end of "regret is not an option".

You really don't want to be another MC do you?  Imagine that.  If that doesn't light a fire, well.......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've heard all the excuses.  None of them make any sense to me.  Make a plan and stick to it.  Life is not infinite and we've really only got about 40 good years.  Living any of them in fear (masked as something else of course) is a waste to me.  But I know I live on the extreme end of "regret is not an option".

You really don't want to be another MC do you?  Imagine that.  If that doesn't light a fire, well.......

On the bold:goodpost:   

Just now, Snake said:

I bet you would love to join me at the family camp when i go.....

lamoine.thumb.PNG.8605a752c0db1e146fc323ad5bf3c682.PNG

That's a beautiful area. Several years ago we spent a week in Stonington at a friends house that was on the ocean  :bc:

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's a beautiful area. Several years ago we spent a week in Stonington at a friends house that was on the ocean  :bc:

My father is staying there all summer until his house gets built. Been there pretty much every week since he moved down.

Love the place.

• Like 1