The Draft Dodger...

• Platinum Contributing Member
58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...just because you are considered a little baby over there telling on other members like a child because they were mean to you, don't hate HCS...or do...and never come back.  And all say the same about you on the other sites you've tried to join and "move the needle"  :lol2:

A worthless little pussy troll is all you are.  But I'd like to help you!  I'd like to give you the opportunity to back your little antics and little bitch talk in the real world.  A time where you can be a man among men.  A pivotal moment in any real mans life where it is "put up or shut up" and the opportunity to see if your convictions are as strong as you want to believe they are.  

So...up for it?  This is your big chance!  Show everyone here you are the man so desperately want to be.  A man who can dish it out with no fear of the consequences because you can truly take on all comers without hesitation or fear.  And really, think about it...what if you beat me down!  Holy shit!  Now that would be a thread the would truly "move the needle".  How can you resist that???????

:dunno::lol2::nuts:

Look your long winded delsuional response :lol: I post.  You react.  I own your worthless ass :bc: 

10 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:dunno::lol2::nuts:

Look your long winded delsuional response :lol: I post.  You react.  I own your worthless ass :bc: 

Oh, I'm here I help!  Since you cannot get real world positive validation and attention, negative attention is what you have to settle for here.  But, attention is attention.  Hell, I find it funny that your own threads end up with you getting blistered to death with you being as helpless as a child to do anything about it. 

What a weird creepy little pussy you are.  But, we all need a stump to beat on.