who said it?

12 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well at least the dipshit has a cool sled.

Yep. Sledders are good peeps for the most part, regardless of politics. :lol: 

Thanks guys.  Sorry about all the junk in the barn.  It was pretty much all left in there when I bought the place a year ago.  It's an old dairy barn and is in pretty rough shape all around.  The house itself was built in 1908 but has been kept up much better.  It's all worth it to me though to move from the burbs out to the country and have a couple of acres to ride around on or ride the back roads when I can't make a trip up north.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Looks like a 97 :good:. Not a dupe,,,he was and still is an active member on HCS with a slightly different handle. Him and @Zambroski are tight :snack:

Librulz tend to flock to me.  It always feels like I'm surrounded by their stink. :lol:

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Like gay tight? Like you and Ed? :lol:

Poor Ed.  Or HSR.  Not sure which. :lmao:

Personally, I always found Ed amusing.  Like a Polaris loving Slinger.....with better deductive reasoning of course. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Ed.  Or HSR.  Not sure which. :lmao:

Personally, I always found Ed amusing.  Like a Polaris loving Slinger.....with better deductive reasoning of course. :lol:

Both are Polaris loving homos.... :lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

:finger::lol: We know when you're sitting in the closet you're dreaming of an 800 SB Assault:)

Haven't you heard? I came out of the closet...and officially announced im a lesbian. :D

7 hours ago, HSR said:

Looks like a 97 :good:. Not a dupe,,,he was and still is an active member on HCS with a slightly different handle. Him and @Zambroski are tight :snack:

The two piece seat and tank would give that impression ('97) but I swapped those on to replace the badly worn original.  Thank you for your write up on 11 series weights a while back.  I popped in a set of 11-64s last winter and initial impressions are good.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

The two piece seat and tank would give that impression ('97) but I swapped those on to replace the badly worn original.  Thank you for your write up on 11 series weights a while back.  I popped in a set of 11-64s last winter and initial impressions are good.  

Glad I could help :thumb: