Check your account email address ×

the truth on north korea

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You guys look like a clown show.  The fact you aren't worried and are demanding some changes shows just how bad it is.

omg the irony :lol:

you need to get snowrider out of your head and get out in the real world once in awhile bud.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

when did you get your "leader" again? :lol:why are you so worried about the dems 7 months after the election?

Have you noticed a few others in the Clown Posse parroting Lil Momo's comments :lmao: 

Dumbski and Doe Dumber have been :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

IMG_3307.JPG.74b1972007a53d15fb4585ac5664b962.JPG

for smails, because i know he's too dumb to see it

I saw it just fine but your whole MO here is telling everybody that disagrees with you what they really think not to mention you're just an insufferable cunt.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

IMG_3307.JPG.74b1972007a53d15fb4585ac5664b962.JPG

for smails, because i know he's too dumb to see it

No, I think most people with brains would know he'd win and it's been discussed plenty.  

But I bet even if It was broken down to you as to why, you wouldn't understand it.

Just:

IMG_1944.JPG

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I saw it just fine but your whole MO here is telling everybody that disagrees with you what they really think not to mention you're just an insufferable cunt.

i told lil momo what he really thinks in that post?

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

shut up you stupid worthless faggot .....we could have had Bernie

trump would have wiped his ass with bernie you brain dead dumb fuck. say, where have all your grand conspiracies been lately? anything new?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

omg the irony :lol:

you need to get snowrider out of your head and get out in the real world once in awhile bud.

Lol!!!!  Like your world?  Why a shameful, sad, cowardly and pathetic world you people must live in.  Barely the strength to get up most mornings knowing your feeble attempts on social media to validate your poor political choices will end in ridicule and laughter.

SeRena will be "out of my head" when the time is right. :lol:

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's times like this I'm reminded of a guy who ran for U.S. senate and lost.  He ran for senate again three years later and lost again.  He then ran for President and won.  

Really?  Weird.  Not me.  I don't give a shit. :lol:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Have you noticed a few others in the Clown Posse parroting Lil Momo's comments :lmao: 

Dumbski and Doe Dumber have been :lol: 

Oh...your beat downs in here must be getting to you.  Not sure why.  Did you get some self respect and pride for a present or something?  

I mean even for being internet smack downs cuz...damn!  You must have spent a life being used to shame and embarrassment to stay here and put up with it.  

Ughhh.....hard to imagine.  Seriously.

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Really?  Weird.  Not me.  I don't give a shit. :lol:

Dude's kind of legend.  Trump has said he could be more presidential than anyone but that guy.  His face is on two different denominations of money.  He's honored by a memorial in D.C. and still has a bedroom named after him in the whitehouse.  There's been more books written about him than any other president.  Momo even has him as his avatar.

Edited by XC.Morrison

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Dude's kind of legend.  Trump has said he could be more presidential than anyone but that guy.  His face is on two different denominations of money.  He's honored by a memorial in D.C. and still has a bedroom named after him in the whitehouse.  There's been more books written about him than any other president.  Momo even has him as his avatar.

Oh, I'm sorry, you think I didn't know in whom you were referring.  My bad.  Here...my point was, I don't give a shit.  Your weird correlation trying to compare what is going on now, to him, is bizarre to me. Please don't try and explain it though.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I'm sorry, you think I didn't know in whom you were referring.  My bad.  Here...my point was, I don't give a shit.  Your weird correlation trying to compare what is going on now, to him, is bizarre to me. Please don't try and explain it though.

You didn't have a clue :lol: 

Quit pretending like you did dumbfuck :lmao:

• Thanks 1

Just now, SnowRider said:

You didn't have a clue :lol: 

Quit pretending like you did dumbfuck :lmao:

Cold calls!!!!!!    And AGAIN...stop helping people here.  You are killing any chance of their credibility.

Get back to your "office" and get to work.

Image result for kitchen table kid mess

11 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

how many votes did trump by win in some of the key swing states? hell the dems that didn't vote would come out tomorrow and give hillary the win alone. never mind the moderate repugs who realize the bigly mistake they made. many of you dumb fucks are still in the 20% approval section, thinking you got this :lol:

I don't think the rank and file Democrats like yourself are even asking the right questions. How did team Clinton take control of your party again after being  shown the door in her last failed attempt for president. How do you plan on moving the party back to the center and reconnecting with the middle class?