Melania better speaker than the Donald

Do people really believe she Google d Michelle Obama speech and copied it word for word?

Anyone with half a brain would realize Michelle might remember a speech she gave. 

Maybe she was set up on purpose or the guy who polished the speech was a lazy ass.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Personal responsibilty, responsibilty for ones own actions, the buck stops here, accountability...... :lol: None of which no longer apply to the R's or their worthless followers :lmao: 

37 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Was it?

13770277_10157300074375389_7524909143866

Old Senile creepy Joe dropped out in 88 cuz he got caught using entire speeches by Nel Kinnock and like more than one speech even :lol: I guess you couldn't google them back then 

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Personal responsibilty, responsibilty for ones own actions, the buck stops here, accountability...... :lol: None of which no longer apply to the R's or their worthless followers :lmao: 

Says the one who thinks his actions here are not going to have consequences.   

How are those self defense lessons coming?  Are you out of the mace spray instructional and into the ball kicking lessons yet.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

So you're pro-plagiarism, lies, and denials... :lmao: 

You're so god damn dumb and full of excuses - I almost feel sorry for you...almost... :lol::bigfinger:  

So you're pro questionably criminal and give a hearty that's okay to a flagrant disregard for security for Clinton having an unsecured email server. It was in her basement wasn't it. Look at the scope and magnitude of comparison. One minor accusation of plagiarism by someone who may end up as the wife of the President versus the person who may become President saying the rules don't apply to me because I'm special.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Damn guy, you need to get hit by a fucking train.  Go away already.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yah Wharton had out degrees to illiterates ever day :guzzle: 

Lots of schools hand out degrees to people who have a very weak grasp of the English language.

13 hours ago, Snake said:

Just words Vince, just words.

I think whoever wrote that for her should get fired if only for the reason that it took the focus of what her speech was to be about and sent it out to left field.