Melania better speaker than the Donald

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Jesus man get over it. It's not a big deal. Polititions lie, that's how they get elected. Every word they say after my name is. Is a lie. I'm surprised momo ain't Prime Minister lol

:goodpost:

13 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Jesus man get over it. It's not a big deal. Polititions lie, that's how they get elected. Every word they say after my name is. Is a lie. I'm surprised momo ain't Prime Minister lol

:lies:

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

Its OK then?

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

My gawd Melania is just smoking Hawt and Democrats are just fucking pathetic.

Ugliness isn't just skin deep for the Dems....it goes to the bone along with hate and jealousy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She said she wrote it. 

I don't give a fuck who wrote it.  Michele "Ghetto Monster" Obama didn't fucking write hers either.  Do you and dip shit make your own Memes and little warped fact attachments?  Or just grab something somebody else did then throw it on here like you girls are clever?  Thought so.

Dip stick.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck who wrote it.  Michele "Ghetto Monster" Obama didn't fucking write hers either.  Do you and dip shit make your own Memes and little warped fact attachments?  Or just grab something somebody else did then throw it on here like you girls are clever?  Thought so.

Dip stick.

So you're pro-plagiarism, lies, and denials... :lmao: 

You're so god damn dumb and full of excuses - I almost feel sorry for you...almost... :lol::bigfinger:  

15 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So you're pro-plagiarism, lies, and denials... :lmao: 

You're so god damn dumb and full of excuses - I almost feel sorry for you...almost... :lol::bigfinger:  

You don't need to feel sorry for me at all.  I don't feel sorry for you.  I choose to be a winner in life. You just went a completely different direction.  And you'rw a pussy little bitch on top of it all.  But, apparently, quiet as a little church tit mouse in person.  What a little pip-squeek you are.  Punk bitch.

Hey, does your family read this?  Would they be proud of you getting owned all day long?  Do you teach them about "moving the needle".  :lol2: 

Did you just photo shop the Hillary selfie pic?

• Like 1