Melania better speaker than the Donald

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fuck me she needs to be out campaigning every day :good: great to look at, smart, great speaker :) 

Were gonna agree slightly on this one. I'm impressed. But really man what did you expect. She might have an accent but its hot and she aint stupid. My GF gives me shit all day everyday that's the best part of her:bc:.

1 minute ago, Wildcat said:

Were gonna agree slightly on this one. I'm impressed. But really man what did you expect. She might have an accent but its hot and she aint stupid. My GF gives me shit all day everyday that's the best part of her:bc:.

I didn't expect her to be that good, it is that simple :dunno: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It was a fucking script she read :lol:

Sure but she has input and its her voice to an extent. Look at his daughter Ivanka she is a fucking 12 and extremely well spoken and informed. And Don Jr is well rounded too.:usflag:

7 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Sure but she has input and its her voice to an extent. Look at his daughter Ivanka she is a fucking 12 and extremely well spoken and informed. And Don Jr is well rounded too.:usflag:

What's wrong with Eric? :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

What's wrong with Eric? :dunno: 

Hes not bad either. He took an interview and the lady was asking like if he really knew every carpet and fixture in the building and he did. Just left him out for no real reason. Hes also on his game.

Just now, Wildcat said:

Hes not bad either. He took an interview and the lady was asking like if he really knew every carpet and fixture in the building and he did. Just left him out for no real reason. Hes also on his game.

I'm just fucking with you cuz you mentioned Donald Jr and Ivanka :lol: 

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

Many rich kids end up fucked up. Mr Trump must be a good father 

Wow. The media is going after her hard!

If you have a vagina and conservative views then you are fair game .

No misogynists here. :justcuz:

Edited by Cold War

6 hours ago, Mr. Chapman said:

Lol she ripped off Michelle's 2008 speech. What a gong show.

Some of it was verbatim, very flattering for Michelle I would say. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/melania-trump’s-speech-bears-striking-similarities-to-michelle-obama’s-2008-address/ar-BBuugmx

plagiarize

Full Definition of plagiarize

plagiarized

plagiarizing

1. transitive verb
  2. :  to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own :  use (another's production) without crediting the source

3. intransitive verb
  4. :  to commit literary theft :  present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source

5. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/plagiarize

16 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Wow. The media is going after her hard!

If you have a vagina and conservative views then you are fair game .

No misogynists here. :justcuz:

Why because they pointed out how parts of her speech match what Michelle said?

Overall I think the media has given her speech a thumbs up as a positive for Donald J. Trump, although I do it humorous when the third wife talks about family values :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why because they pointed out how parts of her speech match what Michelle said?

Overall I think the media has given her speech a thumbs up as a positive for Donald J. Trump, although I do it humorous when the third wife talks about family values :lol: 

I thought she was just reading off a script.......now you want to have her arrested for literary theft.  :lol: