Melania better speaker than the Donald

Who got fired? For these DemonCUNT plagiarism :dunno:

www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/19/top-10-recent-cases-plagiarizing-democrats/

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

Momo, you may be right. Upon further inspection the website I had found that information on was about U-Penn's honorary degrees and not specifically  the Wharton School. I'd continue to look but frankly, I don't care enough to bother.

Edited by Kivalo

34 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Momo, you may be right. Upon further inspection the website I had found that information on was about U-Penn's honorary degrees and not specifically  the Wharton School. I'd continue to look but frankly, I don't care enough to bother.

:)

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, ckf said:

1.jpg

Ah yes but one side would like you to believe she wrote her own speech and blatantly plagiarized Michelle's speech 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Ah yes but one side would like you to believe she wrote her own speech and blatantly plagiarized Michelle's speech 

I don't give a fuck if that is exactly what happened.  Be funny as hell to me.  And what can the Dems do about it....yep, not much...Dems living in glass houses should not throw rocks.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck if that is exactly what happened.  Be funny as hell to me.  And what can the Dems do about it....yep, not much...Dems living in glass houses should not throw rocks.

Both sides do it / have done it makes this whole thing a mute point. They are just desperately trying to start a snowball affect