Mother of Benghazi victim says hillary should be in jail

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Hopefully when the FBI investigation into the Clinton foundation discovers that it is a massive fraud both her and Bill will be in jail :) 

She needs to be thrown in male gen pop and tell everyone she's a child molester 

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You guys have to keep in mind a big part of the deal is the lies she told during the hearings..the e-mails and all.

Everything about her is a lie, everything she says is a lie :guzzle: 

How sick is the republican party that they feel they have to trot this poor grieving woman out on stage to blame the candidate they fear losing to of murder?

WTF is wrong with the Republican party?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

How sick is the republican party that they feel they have to trot this poor grieving woman out on stage to blame the candidate they fear losing to of murder?

More hypocrisy and double standards from MCLiar

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Likely was her only change to get her story out since hillary committed perjury to cover it up.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your party puts up hillary clinton for a candidate and you are wondering what is wrong with the opposing party?  What drugs are you on right now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Your party puts up hillary clinton for a candidate and you are wondering what is wrong with the opposing party?  What drugs are you on right now?

You are one fucked up member here....you really are.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-

Where is the outrage?

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There are no BUSH'S at the GOP convention,

Jeb Bush was beaten in the primaries.

Do you need any more "outrage"

Outrage :dunno:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-

Where is the outrage?

If the Dems took a page out of the Republican playbook they would have had Condi at one Congressional hearing after another.

This is the perfect example of why I threw in the towel of my support for the GOP, it's always the constant vindictiveness and witch hunts based on events that are a part of life in the world we live in, we know being a diplomat in a backward and violent country has it's dangers, we know that if you spend $80 million and only find a blowjob that you are more than likely innocent of wrongdoing in a bum real estate deal.

I guess some just loved getting duped with a constant stream of bullshit that has zero effect on the quality of one's own life.

• Like 1

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

If the Dems took a page out of the Republican playbook they would have had Condi at one Congressional hearing after another.

This is the perfect example of why I threw in the towel of my support for the GOP, it's always the constant vindictiveness and witch hunts based on events that are a part of life in the world we live in, we know being a diplomat in a backward and violent country has it's dangers, we know that if you spend $80 million and only find a blowjob that you are more than likely innocent of wrongdoing in a bum real estate deal.

I guess some just loved getting duped with a constant stream of bullshit that has zero effect on the quality of one's own life.

:lies: its all the penis headed dago midget fuck posts :flush:

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: its all the penis headed dago midget fuck posts :flush:

What's sick is wince and the dems trying to make these deaths political

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Good post.  The draft dodger jumped in with his usual Slob knobbing.

I wonder why Momo is so interested in American politics, culture, and current events......

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good post.  The draft dodger jumped in with his usual Slob knobbing.

I wonder why Momo is so interested in American politics, culture, and current events......

:lies: all the know nothing mindless sheep leftard POS posts