Kelly show done

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Oh yeah.....he gets it!!!!

:lol:

I used to think so until some ass on here pointed out she had a fucked up chin, now that's all I see.  :lol:

Yup,  pretty demeaning.

It was that damn Moto saying she has a man chin unlike one certain member here. :lol:

On 8/7/2017 at 5:39 PM, Biggie Smails said:

It was that damn Moto saying she has a man chin unlike one certain member here. :lol:

On 8/7/2017 at 5:46 PM, Cold War said:

:lmao:

I couldn't remember who  said it , but I think it was him.

Fucking @motonoggin!  

I don't see a damn thing wrong with her chin?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the name kelly is what threw me. when the republicans were rubbing their cocks against the TV screen while she was a fox news favorite, they were calling her megyn. now it's kelly. i see how this works. 

that's pretty good and pretty accurate .  And pretty funny too :lol:    :bc: 

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not a big fan of hers but I thought Trump treated her like shit.

X2 .  He went overboard (as usual )  but I keep having to remind myself of her in the very first debate and the very first question in that debate which she cobbled up and asked .  She took it to the sewer and wouldn't let go and the knucklehead was more than happy to jump right in the shit with her .     They both were classless .    :bc:

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

She is still easy on the eyes.

Yeah she is . And was pretty good at her job till she ran off the rails  :bc:

19 hours ago, Momorider said:

Like there was ever a question what a brain dead out of touch clueless fucking moron AFJspookcocksuck was :guzzle: 

Like when he was praising Isis :lol: 

I claim the man chin comment lol.

My buddy hates me for pointing out one of his tinder prospects looks like hammerhead girl. Then I showed him her pic. He's like 'fuck you, dude. Now all I see is hammerhead girl' :lol:

People didn't mind watching her when she was on a real news station. If you go to a fake news organization and expect people to take you seriously you're going to have a bad time.

also, she's not much for eye candy anymore, which might not matter too much considering most NBC viewers are gay 

32 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I claim the man chin comment lol.

My buddy hates me for pointing out one of his tinder prospects looks like hammerhead girl. Then I showed him her pic. He's like 'fuck you, dude. Now all I see is hammerhead girl' :lol:

WTF is a "hammerhead girl"? Holy shit! :lmao:

20 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

People didn't mind watching her when she was on a real news station. If you go to a fake news organization and expect people to take you seriously you're going to have a bad time.

also, she's not much for eye candy anymore, which might not matter too much considering most NBC viewers are gay 

She prolly had to dress it down and homely it up to fit in with her new libtard network peers.  Good grief, so few honeys on those networks.

Theres only one I can think of right now...I think I want to stalk her. 

Kasey Hunt.  Imagine what she'd look like if she wasn't forced to dyke it up.  Kind of the "girl next door" look.  I thank that dude Maddow tried to "hit" this!

IMG_2220.JPG

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She prolly had to dress it down and homely it up to fit in with her new libtard network peers.  Good grief, so few honeys on those networks.

Kasey Hunt.  Imagine what she'd look like if she wasn't forced to dyke it up.  Kind of the "girl next door" look.  I thank that dude Maddow tried to "hit" this!

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_3003.JPG

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_3303.PNG.f0b75b59d8715177bb27d0cd66480f91.PNG

• Like 1

On 8/7/2017 at 9:03 PM, Zambroski said:

IMG_2220.JPG

hammerhead.jpg

This is hammerhead girl. Eyes so far apart she looks like a hammerhead shark