Who here is actually excited that hillary is their candidate?

Hillary’s actual words, with source information by Christina Plantz

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

• Like 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Hillary’s actual words, with source information by Christina Plantz

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

Pathetic human being in every fucking respect as well as a disaster in every way as a candidate :flush: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

You serious?

Yeah. No one is saying the woman is a good person, we all know she is not. But that came from a book with an agenda which calls its credibility into question.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah. No one is saying the woman is a good person, we all know she is not. But that came from a book with an agenda which calls its credibility into question.

I guess seeing it's fbi /secret service people saying it.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

I guess seeing it's fbi /secret service people saying it.

How many times have we seen cops tell blatant lies only to be caught by a dash cam or cellphone vid? FBI and SS are humans and prone to the same failings as the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How many times have we seen cops tell blatant lies only to be caught by a dash cam or cellphone vid? FBI and SS are humans and prone to the same failings as the rest of us.

Yeah..just a lot of it being said by diff people..prolly right..just a conspiracy.

• Gold Member
Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Yeah..just a lot of it being said by diff people..prolly right..just a conspiracy.

I have no doubt the woman a first class cunt. But agenda pushing is agenda pushing and I call like I see it.

12 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lmao: Like there was ever any doubt what a fucking moron you are. look at the footnotes you fucking moron it like 7 different books you massive imbecile :nuts: 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: Like there was ever any doubt what a fucking moron you are. look at the footnotes you fucking moron it like 7 different books you massive imbecile :nuts: 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Should I tell Cappy to put you back in your cage, chainchomp?

No you should just STFU you ignorant fuck, :flush: cuz you have proven over an over that you are a fucking moron of the highest order  

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Massive Dump is one stupid fuck :nuts: Just embarrassing 

Brad has some good points as he usually does , but this time Imma gonna go with what was written , this shit has been told by some pretty reliable sources long before the book was written.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Brad has some good points as he usually does , but this time Imma gonna go with what was written , this shit has been told by some pretty reliable sources long before the book was written.

There are 7 different source in those comment it's not one book :flush: