Gong Show In Cleveland....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: :nuts:  What a freak show :lol: 

Drama at Republican convention after anti-Trump effort fails

Cleveland (CNN)Loud cries of protest broke out on the floor of the Republican National Convention Monday after GOP officials dismissed a last-ditch effort by anti-Donald Trump groups to force an embarrassing protest vote against the RNC and the presumptive presidential nominee.

A group of anti-Trump delegates submitted signatures to try to force a vote on the rules of the convention -- a procedure normally done quietly at the start of each convention. 

The rules were adopted by voice vote shortly after 4 p.m., then after frantic protests, a second voice vote was taken as Trump opponents shouted repeatedly for a roll call vote. The convention chairman then said there were not enough signatures to force the roll call.

Opponents of the rules package were backed by Ted Cruz allies including Virginia's Ken Cuccinelli and Utah Sen. Mike Lee. They have been fighting to change the procedures for the 2020 presidential election, including trying to close primaries and caucuses from non-Republicans. Such a move would presumably help a party favorite like Cruz, who lose to the outsider Trump this year.

Lee told CNN's Dana Bash the protest wasn't about sour grapes.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/18/politics/rnc-procedural-votes-rules-committee/index.html

Edited by SnowRider

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao::lol2:

image.jpeg

For one to bring the country together cause your man Barry was certainly not up to the task..in fact-he divided people more then they have been in years.

For another to enforce our immigration laws that we already have.

Now I gave you two things..just give me one thing that the liar will do.

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

. :lol: Looks like the gong show in Cleveland doesn't have much :lmao: 

BENGHAZI!!!

You're a ass to try and make a joke out of something where people lost their lives because of her.

Have you no shame?

When are all the pussy protestors gonna start some shit?  I noticed lots of white militants loaded and armed to the teeth walking the streets in groups.  Well....that shit sure ruins the plans of the lefties for sure!  :lol: The bunch of worthless hippy pussies.  And where are the black panthers?  Waiting for the moon come out?

So far....pretty lame showing from a bunch of fat mouthed liberal wieners bragging about all the interruptions and chaos they were gonna cause.....I guess they didn't think there may be some ready to confront them.  That really wrecks their solidarity!  :lol:

pussies!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When are all the pussy protestors gonna start some shit?  I noticed lots of white militants loaded and armed to the teeth walking the streets in groups.  Well....that shit sure ruins the plans of the lefties for sure!  :lol: The bunch of worthless hippy pussies.  And where are the black panthers?  Waiting for the moon come out?

So far....pretty lame showing from a bunch of fat mouthed liberal wieners bragging about all the interruptions and chaos they were gonna cause.....I guess they didn't think there may be some ready to confront them.  That really wrecks their solidarity!  :lol:

pussies!

They got nothing Z.:bc:

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. :lol:. What a fucking gong show.  C'mon Z you fucking pussy - tell the class what's good about what the R's are spewing.... :lmao: 

Shouldn't you be there...out in the street with a cute little portfolio of memes and Democratic propaganda you can flash the crowd?  Maybe you can hide behind a pole and run from cover to cover.  Or, you can't even do that I'll bet.  You whining liberal pussy half-man.  Anytime you want to impress me and accept my challenge, you let me know.  I'm ready anytime you can grab some grapes.  Maybe afterwords I'll give your wife a selfie since she didn't get one with Hillary...but this one will have a real man of integrity by her.....it'll be weird for her at first.  But she'll like it.  The feeling of security and safety is important to women.  Just like real Americans....and there's your answer.

You fucking little tit mouse.

Edited by Zambroski

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

pussies!

Not surprised you endorse gun violence.

Oh.....you two are just precious!  I'm glad you have decided to pair up.  This place can be a lonely and cold room when nobody wants to be your friend.  Congrats you two squid brains.  Keep us all laughing.....oh, and "moving the needle".

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wow...another racist comment.....didn't see that one coming.

Me neither!  I'm floored!

Sure are a lot of blacks and Hispanics speaking though.  I guess nobody told them it was a racist gathering.  They must not watch the lib-tard news.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sure are a lot of blacks and Hispanics speaking though.  I guess nobody told them it was a racist gathering.  They must not watch the lib-tard news.

:nuts:. Holy Fuck are you one stupid fucker :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Wow...another racist comment.....didn't see that one coming.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It's comical .  My little Liberal Niece is running around on FB posting links to some story about how how the RNC convention has separate elevators for blacks and whites :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They have listened to the same old crap for the last 10+ years from the democrats.  They know it's all rhetoric with no substance.