Gong Show In Cleveland....

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have to tell you that convention was dark, Trump painted a dark creepy picture that only he can fix according to him, I just don't think that is going to sell very well in the GE....but I could be wrong.

Vince..he told the truth..but we all know some just can't handle that.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have to tell you that convention was dark, Trump painted a dark creepy picture that only he can fix according to him, I just don't think that is going to sell very well in the GE....but I could be wrong.

Yup like always your wrong Ballsack as well as it being dark, that's just media bullshit and DemonCUNT propoganda telling you what to think again :guzzle: dago midget hack 

32 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yup like always your wrong Ballsack as well as it being dark, that's just media bullshit and DemonCUNT propoganda telling you what to think again :guzzle: dago midget hack 

It was a poorly executed convention.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The prime time spots that were wasted with dull unknown speakers was terrible.

Well hopefully the prime time spots at the Dem convention will be filled by the mothers of the dead black thugs which should to heal divide in this country.:sarcasm1:

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well hopefully the prime time spots at the Dem convention will be filled by the mothers of the dead black thugs which should to heal divide in this country.:sarcasm1:

:dunno:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

20 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I have a great life fuck stick :bc: Hey - what about Blackburn....she's Plainesque :lol: 

if you consider hanging out on a snowmobile site all day entertaining free thinkers with your one sided partisan horse hockey a good life then buy all means carry on.....slow month in the light bulb store?