Republican Party = Commies

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

How do you have the balls to post this crap when Hillary and Bill took 25 million from the russians after th Uranium one deal?? 

Also you ignored eight years of Islamic uprise and that was supported and praise by Obama. 

Wow your brainwashed

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wow your brainwashed

You're clearly the brainwashed one. You say you're a Bernie supporter but you don't seem to care that its a proven fact the nomination was stolen from him. You care more that the proof was leaked by Wikileaks's. Even better you are so brainwashed you don't want to believe it was a Bernie supporter "Seth Rich" who was leaking it. You want to blame Trump. 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You're clearly the brainwashed one. You say you're a Bernie supporter but you don't seem to care that its a proven fact the nomination was stolen from him. You care more that the proof was leaked by Wikileaks's. Even better you are so brainwashed you don't want to believe it was a Bernie supporter "Seth Rich" who was leaking it. You want to blame Trump. 

Dude there are no charges against the Clintons. Wikileaks are Russian propaganda.

open your fuckin eyes.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I really can't understand why more Bernie supporters are not rising up against the DNC. 

Super delegates.

What says elitist like super delegates? What says corruption like super delegates?

What says 'we know better than you, so we will decide' like super delegates?

Trump supporters were conned? Were duped? Well we sure as fuck didn't let the establishment/deep state pick out candidate. You poor bastards had the take the 5 foot tall pile of shit.... and like it. :lol:

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I really can't understand why more Bernie supporters are not rising up against the DNC. 

I think him "accepting" the egregious and proven scheme by his own party to oust him makes that hard to do.  If he wouldn't have accepted the defeat and endorsed Hillary, we'd see the hard push for him to start his own party killing the Dem party.  

Of course, he would have died in a car accident by running himself over (twice) if he wouldn't have accepted and endorsed the lying bitch.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think him "accepting" the egregious and proven scheme by his own party to oust him makes that hard to do.  If he wouldn't have accepted the defeat and endorsed Hillary, we'd see the hard push for him to start his own party killing the Dem party.  

Of course, he would have died in a car accident by running himself over (twice) if he wouldn't have accepted and endorsed the lying bitch.

In and Audi R8 :news: 

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

There are at least 4-5 guys on this board who are truly mental defectives.  He's one of them.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

They're too busy railing against the man and buying up black bandannas.  I saw a bunch of twink antifas doing some kind of training on video a few weeks ago.  My god, what a pathetic group of limp wristed faggots.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dude there are no charges against the Clintons. Wikileaks are Russian propaganda.

open your fuckin eyes.

go fuck yourself you worthless antiamerican piece of shit ......tens of thousands of men died to protect the rights that our government is destorying. Assange is exposing them at his own peril and you call him a commie. You are a worthless fucking drain....too dumb to be allowed to live. You get the fucking wall 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

go fuck yourself you worthless antiamerican piece of shit ......tens of thousands of men died to protect the rights that our government is destorying. Assange is exposing them at his own peril and you call him a commie. You are a worthless fucking drain....too dumb to be allowed to live. You get the fucking wall 

It'd be more entertaining if he let one of the sand niggers he portends to love so much into his home and they put up a YouTube removing his barely functional head. :lol:

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

open your fuckin eyes.

Of course not Comey and lynch made sure no charged were filed. Unlike the democrats the republucans took the first opportunity they had to go after trump with the appointment of Mueller. 

I've said it over and over again I don't like trump but it seems awful strange that a person with no political history is instantly being gone after by not just Democrats but Republicans also

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The dishonesty or complete ignorance by people like MC is frustrating. Whay have the establishment political class done for America? From what I government is a huge con job these people use to get rich off of. How does Susan Rice or Barack Obama obtain millions in wealth as politicians or in rices case a cabinet member?