Sad

It's to the point where i even start searching this forum last of all the other forums i'm on because of all the political anti trump bullshit that keeps being vomited over and over and over every day. 

it's getting to the point of being sickening to see. great way of ruining a forum and never bring new members

Edited by toslow
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

It's to the point where i even start searching this forum last of all the other forums i'm on because of all the political anti trump bullshit that keeps being vomited over and over and over every day. 

it's getting to the point of being sickening to see. great way of ruining a forum and never bring new members

Trump kind of has himself to blame. He came out DISCRIMINATELY when he was campaigning. 

He could have simply said " We must secure our southern border ".  He didn't have to say Mexicans are rapists. 

He could have said  " we must vet people from countries that might do us harm."  He didn't have to say " Keep Muslims out "!! 

He was the one that excoriated the media when he was running, what does he now expect??

He was the one that said he wanted to PUNISH women who seek abortions. What does he now expect!!! 

He made fun of a female candidate's looks, what does he now expect!

He made fun of a disabled reporter, what does he now expect? 

Of course he's better than Hillary, anyone is, but what do people expect is gonna' happen? 

Trump doesn't realize that he is now hated. He's never been hated in his life, he is now. Maybe a few contractors, and business associates hated him, but now he has 150,000,000 people that hate him. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

boo hoo

It's true 100%.  The butthurt here by all the Hillary lickers is over the top.  One would have thought that 6 months after losing you would suck it up and get over it but day in and day out you continue to prove what little cunts liberals really are.  

Not a big deal though as I have lots more interesting things to do than come here and listen to a bunch of whiners cry.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

It's true 100%.  The butthurt here by all the Hillary lickers is over the top.  One would have thought that 6 months after losing you would suck it up and get over it but day in and day out you continue to prove what little cunts liberals really are.  

Not a big deal though as I have lots more interesting things to do than come here and listen to a bunch of whiners cry.  

You must have missed Obama's Presidency

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lmao: 

IMG_3259.JPG

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

save it. we read unsubstantiated BS about obama for 8 years, knowing full well most if it was fake outrage, double standards, hypocritical, etc. so to expect us to sit back and stfu about this clown show now which not only proves us right, but revolves around very important issues, is comical.

What is it, 24 years of Clinton, Bush, Obama? I'm beginning to wonder if the USA can withstand another destructive presidential term. I'm not sayin' Trump is bad or good, I'm just sayin' that I personally am enraged with the bastards that have been elected. Those motherfucking, sneaky, dirty worthless bastards. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

save it. we read unsubstantiated BS about obama for 8 years, knowing full well most if it was fake outrage, double standards, hypocritical, etc. so to expect us to sit back and stfu about this clown show now which not only proves us right, but revolves around very important issues, is comical.

And this why Politicians win the long game. One side did it so therefor we must as well. Nevermind the fact that its all just a smokescreen for the corrupt Politicians to line their own pockets.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your cunt is bleeding again.  You should see a doctor and get that taken care of.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so he did not spend more money than all other presidents combined ? he did not ram a boondoggle failing health care bill up our ass .are race relations worse than they have been in your life ?

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your cunt is bleeding again.  You should see a doctor and get that taken care of.  

if anyone's cunt is bleeding it's yours, xlt's, tooslow, etc. :dunno:

i'm having the time of my life laughing at you nitwits. if this shit made me angry why would i hang in here so often? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People got to understand that FS was put on the map for the CE regulars to continue after "The Affair!".

If it weren't for this shit, there wouldn't be a site for you to bitch and moan about.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if anyone's cunt is bleeding it's yours, xlt's, tooslow, etc. :dunno:

i'm having the time of my life laughing at you nitwits. if this shit made me angry why would i hang in here so often? 

Nice try but you're not fooling anyone.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Like fucking 3 year olds , it's tough to try to surf around it

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Shit....he is a bad liar.

if anyone is putting on some sort of "lie" it's you, tom, and a few others. you're both fully aware by now that trump is a major piece of shit, you were conned badly, yet you strut around in here like nothing bad is happening. :news: