Who in the hell figures out this BMI garbage???

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Im still overweight dam it! :lol:

Screenshot_20170801-205240.png

Screenshot_20170801-205256.png

Dude....most of that shit is still statistics held by life and health insurers.  And those height and weight numbers are horseshit.  GOD DAMN!  I've apparently been overweight since 10th grade!!!  The military was starting to use a new guide with muscle/build factors when I got out.  I'm sure there's something about it out there now.  My "ideal" weight should be 165-175 according to life insurance (go figure). :lol: I was topping 180 in 10th grade and sat at 205 with a true 7% bodyfat in the Military.  THAT'S 30 LBS overweight!  Joke. :lmao:

But now..no, I've actually gotten fat. :lol: DAMN HOT WINGS!!!!  I can still bench 6 plates though....but can't feed myslef for a week afterwords. :lol:

• Like 1

I'm a skinny fuck! Eat what I want,drink beer by the gallons and never get fat. Must suck to be you guys. I've even had a few girl friends tell me I have a big dick. I think I'm going to have some ice cream before I go to bed.:popcornchair:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm a skinny fuck! Eat what I want,drink beer by the gallons and never get fat. Must suck to be you guys. I've even had a few girl friends tell me I have a big dick. I think I'm going to have some ice cream before I go to bed.:popcornchair:

Telling a bunch of dudes on a sled site about your cock.....save that shit for HCS. :hiding:

21 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think you mis heard....they said you were A big dick. :bc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Fake science?

I think he meant the way it is done by a simple height/weight standard like this calculator. Clearly figuring out a body fat percentage is credible.

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Sane people said the earth was flat 

And the Sun orbited the earth.  And human/animal sacrifices were necessary.  Ahh....but as the world turns...or flips....either/or. :lmao:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dude....most of that shit is still statistics held by life and health insurers.  And those height and weight numbers are horseshit.  GOD DAMN!  I've apparently been overweight since 10th grade!!!  The military was starting to use a new guide with muscle/build factors when I got out.  I'm sure there's something about it out there now.  My "ideal" weight should be 165-175 according to life insurance (go figure). :lol: I was topping 180 in 10th grade and sat at 205 with a true 7% bodyfat in the Military.  THAT'S 30 LBS overweight!  Joke. :lmao:

But now..no, I've actually gotten fat. :lol: DAMN HOT WINGS!!!!  I can still bench 6 plates though....but can't feed myslef for a week afterwords. :lol:

THATS FUNNY! WHEN I WAS IN WE DIDNT CALL A 10lb'r A PLATE!!!

• Like 1