Weed killer

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Easy, get rid of golf courses.  They're gay anyways.

• best sport as an amateur  you can play and play it for life
  • great exercise whether you walk or cart
  • keeps green space
  • good or bad you can all play together no other sport like it
  • where else can you spend $50 to make yourself as angry as a Conservative voter :lol: 
  • where else can you get 4 hours with no wife asking you to do shit, or even worse asking "what are you doing"

I hit 500-600 balls a week, its like therapy

I play as much as I can

The game does take some skill and coordination so that may leave some people out, those people can complain and hope courses get taken away :lmao: 

I can't wait for this Saturday, I will try to qualify for MSOP (world putting tournament) - just hoping to make it to second round  at Angus Glen.  I just need 4 or 5 putts to drop that should do it.  My putting is pretty solid but nerves might get the best of me.....  FTR my putting over the the last 4 years average is 1.8 per green - short game sucks ass though

If I had your money I would just pay my way into the Las Vegas finals lol  5K you're in

How about a FSO beat down

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:
  • keeps green space
  • where else can you spend $50 to make yourself as angry as a Conservative voter :lol: 
  • where else can you get 4 hours with no wife asking you to do shit, or even worse asking "what are you doing"

I play as much as I can

The game does take some skill and coordination so that may leave some people out, those people can complain and hope courses get taken away :lmao: 

I can't wait for this Saturday, I will try to qualify for MSOP (world putting tournament) - just hoping to make it to second round  at Angus Glen.  I just need 4 or 5 putts to drop that should do it.  My putting is pretty solid but nerves might get the best of me.....  FTR my putting over the the last 4 years average is 1.8 per green - short game sucks ass though

If I had your money I would just pay my way into the Las Vegas finals lol  5K you're in

WTF, I never figured your sack was in your wife's purse like many here.:lol:

I travel a lot plus we have away time.  It keeps things healthy.

Oh, and golf is still gay.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

On 13/09/2017 at 11:08 AM, 1trailmaker said:
  • keeps green space

I play as much as I can

Are you that bad of a golfer that you lose 500-600 balls a week?

2 hours ago, Sporty Girl said:

Are you that bad of a golfer that you lose 500-600 balls a week?

:lmao:  ya I am

by the way Today is  Saturday, I qualified for the next step 'Regional  at Angus Glen

Came in 1st  hoohoo  -3 nine putts

Need top 20 Regional's to advance to finals

I can smell Vegas now

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  ya I am

by the way Today is  Saturday, I qualified for the next step 'Regional  at Angus Glen

Came in 1st  hoohoo  -3 nine putts

Need top 20 Regional's to advance to finals

I can smell Vegas now

Congrats.  Only in golf is a zero or less a good thing.  Lol.

I get the good stuff in concentrate from the U.S.A. and its dirt cheap there(like $10 or less for a jug). Two teaspoons plus water fills up one of those jugs from princess auto and lasts a season for most people, maybe only need to do that twice on a large lawn. Take the drive, its worth it if you like your lawn!

On 9/17/2017 at 7:32 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Congrats.  Only in golf is a zero or less a good thing.  Lol.

Qualified for Ontario Finals today, placed 7th of 32 contestants -

Bonus round for a spot in Vegas was played afterwards and  I missed the playoff by 1 inch

5 spots available next Saturday at Ontario Finals -- I still smell Vegas

Tough today Hard putting course and hot as fuck out and everyone was gay lol

On 23/09/2017 at 6:09 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Qualified for Ontario Finals today, placed 7th of 32 contestants -

Bonus round for a spot in Vegas was played afterwards and  I missed the playoff by 1 inch

5 spots available next Saturday at Ontario Finals -- I still smell Vegas

Tough today Hard putting course and hot as fuck out and everyone was gay lol

Congrats, but only placing 7th in the special Olympics isn't really an accomplishment.:lol:

Where you competing with the true masters like say Trump and John Tory?

Then again I'm sure many sledders consider themselves to be masters of their own domain.:lol:

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎21 at 3:35 PM, steve6 said:

I get the good stuff in concentrate from the U.S.A. and its dirt cheap there(like $10 or less for a jug). Two teaspoons plus water fills up one of those jugs from princess auto and lasts a season for most people, maybe only need to do that twice on a large lawn. Take the drive, its worth it if you like your lawn!

I would gladly pay for some if somebody was going over and could bring some back. 

19 hours ago, snowbear said:

I would gladly pay for some if somebody was going over and could bring some back. 

I can still get the good stuff here. 15 bucks a litre. Takes about 3 litres per acre to wipe out everything but the grass. Has shot up in price last few years. Used to only be about 8.

On ‎2017‎-‎09‎-‎26 at 4:46 PM, Glenn in Caledon said:

I can still get the good stuff here. 15 bucks a litre. Takes about 3 litres per acre to wipe out everything but the grass. Has shot up in price last few years. Used to only be about 8.

I would do that, get about 4 liters that would last me a long time