****OFFICIAL***** Ford owners thread

57 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Tomorrow is going to be a VERY bitter sweet day for me.  Gonna be trading in my '14 Raptor.  It's been a great truck for me and I've have a lot of fun with it. But after a couple days of driving my sons FX4 3.5 ecoboost, and seeing how much better the mileage is,  I realized it's time to move on and take that money I'll be pocketing and saving on gas and put it towards  a place up in the UP for hunting and snowmobiling like I've wanted to for many years. 

Gonna be sad to see her go, but at the same time, I'm excited to pick up this bad boy tomorrow morning.

35572.thumb.jpeg.06b9748793906ab353280a599e1865a5.jpeg35362.thumb.jpeg.173c27a30071ebf07d1d9a04a0bac763.jpeg35574.thumb.jpeg.d2421e6132370c755274cc074080e7ef.jpeg

cool color,  looks like ford followed gm's lead and is now building their truck so they are down in the weeds.  All of them look way to low IMO these days as I've looked at all 3 manufacturers this week.  

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

cool color,  looks like ford followed gm's lead and is now building their truck so they are down in the weeds.  All of them look way to low IMO these days as I've looked at all 3 manufacturers this week.  

Yeah, not much clearance under that front valance. 

Except for the new super duties, those look like they have a 6 inch lift stock... :lol:

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

Except for the new super duties, those look like they have a 6 inch lift stock... :lol:

Yup...they are sweet...im working on the wife toget rid of her garbage eco boost for one.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

cool color, 

Looks like Ford followed gm's lead and is now building their truck so they are down in the weeds.  All of them look way to low IMO these days as I've looked at all 3 manufacturers this week.  

New for '18   They call it Magma Red. Not even fucking close to purple. Anyone who thinks that's purple needs their fuckin eyes checked. They're color blind like that dumb fuck paint mismatcher Lilly 

1 hour ago, dz246 said:

I don't think they sit any lower than the previous Gen F150s.  Definitely lower than my current truck , for sure.  That from air dam makes them seem lower than they actually are 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

New for '18   They call it Magma Red. Not even fucking close to purple. Anyone who thinks that's purple needs their fuckin eyes checked. They're color blind like that dumb fuck paint mismatcher Lilly 

I don't think they sit any lower than the previous Gen F150s.  Definitely lower than my current truck , for sure.  That from air dam makes them seem lower than they actually are 

They are low.

11 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I can write a whole shitload of one off too, doesn't mean I should.  

17s are  going for 74 g cdn lariet with the premium pkg....list is 91...ican get rid of my dually then.

41 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

17s are  going for 74 g cdn lariet with the premium pkg....list is 91...ican get rid of my dually then.

You've hated every ford you owned, why bother..... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Tomorrow is going to be a VERY bitter sweet day for me.  Gonna be trading in my '14 Raptor.  It's been a great truck for me and I've have a lot of fun with it. But after a couple days of driving my sons FX4 3.5 ecoboost, and seeing how much better the mileage is,  I realized it's time to move on and take that money I'll be pocketing and saving on gas and put it towards  a place up in the UP for hunting and snowmobiling like I've wanted to for many years. 

Gonna be sad to see her go, but at the same time, I'm excited to pick up this bad boy tomorrow morning.

35572.thumb.jpeg.06b9748793906ab353280a599e1865a5.jpeg35362.thumb.jpeg.173c27a30071ebf07d1d9a04a0bac763.jpeg35574.thumb.jpeg.d2421e6132370c755274cc074080e7ef.jpeg

Nice truck!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Bennytomany will be over at noon, to get her broke in for ya.:lmao:

I wouldn't let him ride my Mountain bike.  Better yet, a skateboard :lol::lmao:

8 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Maybe Sink it.  

That would be Dronesinkerfuckstick :lol::lmao:

:snack:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2017 at 9:06 PM, snopro31 said:

decisions decisions.

keep the 2012 and wait till 2019 to see how the f150 diesel works or pickup a 2017 lariet almost identical to my FX4...hmm.....

and fuck the ecoboost

Told you you'd get your wish 

IMG_20171015_135037.thumb.jpg.f7b03c5eecf8a61ae9dc7907ee89465b.jpg

On 10/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, snopro31 said:

for 90% of people that buy trucks in urban centers the 2.7 EB is perfect.

:lol: And you're not part of that 90%?  :lmao:

18 hours ago, Woodtick said:

No pics of the Plum crazy new truck? Zam loves that color. I think he calls it Grape Drink ? Last time Zam was at the house , he asked for the purple flavored wine?:ashamed:

You definitely need 

IMG_20171014_233934.jpg.486974f78ee377018f7b087e23f55b12.jpg

:news: