****OFFICIAL***** Ford owners thread

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They were just cruising them. I like to bust balls, but there are a bunch of fast Mustangs around me. 

Oh ya no denying mustangs are quick but they aren't the best thing since sliced bread. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2017 at 0:39 AM, Sal Rosenberg said:

What's the portacan on the sidewalk for , Grabs , in case AMG comes around ??

That's got your lunch in it, Faggot:finger: :fuckyou:

On 7/31/2017 at 0:47 AM, Ez ryder said:

so guys don't dig a shallow hole in the basement to shit in any more? lol I sort of cringe when I think about all the shit about 6 inch under the slab in most new homes   

A porta shitter is required here on the job site for new construction. It's right in the township building requirements . No shit under my basement floors 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Wow thats impressive! 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  What a stable of bad ass half tons.  One of these days.......

Almost everyone I know is going to Ford for half tons these days. The F150 is by far their best seller. Got to take care of the customer. :bc: 

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Wow thats impressive! 

Not sure I would want to tow 12 k with a half ton on a regular bases but would be nice to have a cushion in the rating for an occasional time or 2 you may need it and not have the need for a 3/4 ton +

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Not sure I would want to tow 12 k with a half ton on a regular bases but would be nice to have a cushion in the rating for an occasional time or 2 you may need it and not have the need for a 3/4 ton +

My wife tows very heavy alot with hers...i was gonna get her air bags...but she said it handles the weight good.

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Almost everyone I know is going to Ford for half tons these days. The F150 is by far their best seller. Got to take care of the customer. :bc: 

Dodge half tons are horrible for towing and cant handle anything above 9k...chev half tons i know zero about as i havent had one for some time.

picked this one up yesterday for $250 and drove it 35 miles home.  Needs 2 u-joints, a gas tank, and plug wires.  I might hang the plow on this one.  It's the 300 ci inline 6 with 5 speed manual, 4x4 manual locking hubs.  Another classic brick nose Ford added to the fleet.

IMG_3211.JPG

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

picked this one up yesterday for $250 and drove it 35 miles home.  Needs 2 u-joints, a gas tank, and plug wires.  I might hang the plow on this one.  It's the 300 ci inline 6 with 5 speed manual, 4x4 manual locking hubs.  Another classic brick nose Ford added to the fleet.

IMG_3211.JPG

Nice. 87?

33 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Off road. Wimpy V6. Still crushes chevys biggest v8! Lol

GM = faggot!!!

Owning a purpose built truck and never using it for that purpose = bigger faggot.