****OFFICIAL***** Ford owners thread

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Disagree with you again...I had a 14 f350 and it rode great....more you loaded it up the better it was.

yeah fr seats are fine spend a tank or 2 in back seat  . fuck 2 sleds on a deck a loaded enclosed 4 place behind still not smooth in the back . but the 150 is not to much better in the back seat .

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah fr seats are fine spend a tank or 2 in back seat  . fuck 2 sleds on a deck a loaded enclosed 4 place behind still not smooth in the back . but the 150 is not to much better in the back seat .

Anyway...agree to disagree :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Trying to keep up with the McRibs I see.

I put new tires on her Fusion about 1500 miles ago and after being stranded twice from faulty valve stems she got really pissed and just wanted to broom the car for something new. The day before we went to turn it in, on our way to see Dunkirk at the Imax, the turn signal went double speed. She said "What's wrong now" so I told her she had a bulb burnt out...that was it for her... no talking her down after that :lmao: I gave her enough $$$ to put down on the car to get her monthly payment where she wanted it, now she's happy. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

IMG_1042.JPG

Shitty cars like that is the reason gm went bankruptcy.  Those were very lackluster performing cars and the reliability was shit.  I had a Pontiac grandma in high school with a quad 4 that would have prolly out ran that piece of shit when it was in stock form.  Interiors were prolly close to identical and equally as shitty as well.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Shitty cars like that is the reason gm went bankruptcy.  Those were very lackluster performing cars and the reliability was shit.  I had a Pontiac grandma in high school with a quad 4 that would have prolly out ran that piece of shit when it was in stock form.  Interiors were prolly close to identical and equally as shitty as well.

Why you so mad bro?

• Like 1

Just now, Rw06GT said:

Umm, he's got all white cars... Life with so little variety needs an outlet. :bc:

I like white...my last 4 trucks have been white....finally my chevy I have now is a silvery gold. :lol:

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Specially the ones when people think Fords are anything but massive piles of shit :lol: 

Only gm worth a shit are vettes and I will have one someday.  The rest of the gm current lineup is equivalent to my grand am I had in high school......  pieces of shit!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Only gm worth a shit are vettes and I will have one someday.  The rest of the gm current lineup is equivalent to my grand am I had in high school......  pieces of shit!

Grand Am :lmao:

4 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Mustang GT at the time was like 1.5 seconds slower tho

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Is it just me or did it look like they were not pushing those cars even close to the limit???

They were just cruising them. I like to bust balls, but there are a bunch of fast Mustangs around me.