****OFFICIAL***** Ford owners thread

• Gold Member

This is the official Ford owners thread.  No fags allowed.  If you like dick go to the LS3 dyno thread as that is where the fags hang out.  Ford owners thread is for pussy getting, superior vehicle owners thread. Post your pics of you rides and mods that you have done etc etc.

2016 f550 xl crew 4x4 mutha fuckin stump pulling powerstroke diesel.  20k hydraulic winch, plus a host of other mods

IMG_0705.thumb.JPG.cb68cb1c60d5770ce401ea5c6e493e49.JPG

2014 ford high flying badass raptor Mbrp dump exhaust rolling on some badass fuel wheels with some 35 inch sand chewing duratracs

IMG_0703.thumb.JPG.03690142ac5f7f7874c5ef7801f359e4.JPG

And the the newest addition and easily the best pony car currently available.  2017 smooth rolling mustang gt, fully loaded with track pack, nav, heated and cool seats.

IMG_0702.thumb.JPG.da0bfe7f82f08e2dcb0db172477490e4.JPG

• Like 2

Weird,I like the work truck the best.:dunno::ashamed: I was looking at some Used Raptors when I bought the 5.7 Cherokee Trail Hawk. I really wanted a real SUV and Ford has nothing. Couldn't find a Raptor I wanted. Stupid fucks out there think they are collectors cars. I will wait a few years and buy one for a song.

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

This is the official Ford owners thread.  No fags allowed.  If you like dick go to the LS3 dyno thread as that is where the fags hang out.  Ford owners thread is for pussy getting, superior vehicle owners thread. Post your pics of you rides and mods that you have done etc etc.

2016 f550 xl crew 4x4 mutha fuckin stump pulling powerstroke diesel.  20k hydraulic winch, plus a host of other mods

IMG_0705.thumb.JPG.cb68cb1c60d5770ce401ea5c6e493e49.JPG

2014 ford high flying badass raptor Mbrp dump exhaust rolling on some badass fuel wheels with some 35 inch sand chewing duratracs

IMG_0703.thumb.JPG.03690142ac5f7f7874c5ef7801f359e4.JPG

And the the newest addition and easily the best pony car currently available.  2017 smooth rolling mustang gt, fully loaded with track pack, nav, heated and cool seats.

IMG_0702.thumb.JPG.da0bfe7f82f08e2dcb0db172477490e4.JPG

Well I see you still have the Jetta you said you got rid of...so at least you have something respectable in your driveway. :lol:

• Gold Member
50 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Well I see you still have the Jetta you said you got rid of...so at least you have something respectable in your driveway. :lol:

Got rid of the golf tdi.  VW bought that bitch back for a premium.  The Jetta is a 2.5 gasser that I got back in 2008.

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Got rid of the golf tdi.  VW bought that bitch back for a premium.  The Jetta is a 2.5 gasser that I got back in 2008.

Ah ic. :bc:

My buddy whos a vw mechanic in regina told me not to buy a 2.5. :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Ah ic. :bc:

My buddy whos a vw mechanic in regina told me not to buy a 2.5. :dunno:

115k miles on the clock.  11 dealer oil changes, 1 transmission service.  I changed the plug and belts a couple years back.  Maybe living on borrowed time on it dunno.  

When I got it I did enough research on vw that I didn't want a turbo or a time belt.  2.5 was the only thing that didn't have either from vw dub at the time

7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

115k miles on the clock.  11 dealer oil changes, 1 transmission service.  I changed the plug and belts a couple years back.  Maybe living on borrowed time on it dunno.  

When I got it I did enough research on vw that I didn't want a turbo or a time belt.  2.5 was the only thing that didn't have either from vw dub at the time

Ya the timing belt thing is a pita. But the great fuel mileage and reliability of the diesel is worth it imo...im thinking of getting rid of the jetta though for a toureg...probably wont though. :lol:

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Ford and Chevy need to step up there game. Toyota interiors are out of the 90's.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I don't know man my bud just got a limited f150 and the int is real nice fucking thing has massage in the fr seats .  but for what he kicked out for a 150 it best be nice

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't know man my bud just got a limited f150 and the int is real nice fucking thing has massage in the fr seats .  but for what he kicked out for a 150 it best be nice

Ya the limited was 20g more then my wifes truck on the msrp...fuck that...if im paying that kinda coin im getting a new deisel. :lol:

I just rolled 100k on the 12 f150 I got in 13. only issue was some o ring on the quick connect radiator hose . well that and the fact there is more rust than paint on the fr bumper the rear is not much better . oh and the rust bubbles like 5 of them 2 turning brown  under paint on divers side fender . and the total junk tailgate cap that flew off the first time I loaded a sled in it

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya the timing belt thing is a pita. But the great fuel mileage and reliability of the diesel is worth it imo...im thinking of getting rid of the jetta though for a toureg...probably wont though. :lol:

For gas engines of the vintage on vw I have was the 2.5 5 cylinder or the 1.8 turbo 4.  Turbo 4 gasser from VW are scary as shit and an accident waiting to happen.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

What's the portacan on the sidewalk for , Grabs , in case AMG comes around ??

New house being built across the street.  Construction workers need a place to shit until the water comes on at that place.  I will be glad when they get this shit built out in this subdivision.

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya the limited was 20g more then my wifes truck on the msrp...fuck that...if im paying that kinda coin im getting a new deisel. :lol:

he has a 12 f350 King Ranch oil burner with a sled deck on it will prob only get used now for trips west .I fucking hate ridding in the back seat of that thing I have to piss every 20 min from the constant  bouncing cant even watch a movie in the headrests your head bounces to much .

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

New house being built across the street.  Construction workers need a place to shit until the water comes on at that place.  I will be glad when they get this shit built out in this subdivision.

so guys don't dig a shallow hole in the basement to shit in any more? lol I sort of cringe when I think about all the shit about 6 inch under the slab in most new homes   

• Gold Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

so guys don't dig a shallow hole in the basement to shit in any more? lol I sort of cringe when I think about all the shit about 6 inch under the slab in most new homes   

No basements in the area....  they would get wet.  Most homes in the area are single level with the occasional home that has an upstairs....

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

he has a 12 f350 King Ranch oil burner with a sled deck on it will prob only get used now for trips west .I fucking hate ridding in the back seat of that thing I have to piss every 20 min from the constant  bouncing cant even watch a movie in the headrests your head bounces to much .

Disagree with you again...I had a 14 f350 and it rode great....more you loaded it up the better it was.

it is odd you get out of the north and no one has a basement . hell we build em with basements  on swamps on 30 pylons because there is no hard base fr 30 feet and they keep em dry .

well until power goes out .

I think it is crazy you go through tornado ally and almost no one has a basement crazy chit . my bud is real close to the lake and when standing in his basement looking out the window your chest is pretty much lake level