What does everyone in government universally hate?

• USA Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump touts whatever bullshit the Pubs put up....he's a fucking moron with zero leadership....nothing. Its a total waste of 4 years aside from keeping Hillary out

I think if the Dems put together something worth while we would promote it to show the republicans they need to get to work.  I think he wants to treat it like a business but its a government.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SeRena :groin:$poorsledder$

I actually feel dumber copying him.  But he sure us fun to troll.  Poor troll.  Trolls no likey to be trolled.

SR precious.jpg

CLASSIC!!!

1 hour ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Look at this site as an example, you got an ass like this that litters half the topics with post after post of bullshit with the purpose of getting under peoples skin.  I picture this clown sitting at his 1950's porciline kitchen table all day in his underwear on the internet doing nothing while the front lawn is a foot high and the house could use a coat of paint.  He starts his "Should have been Hillary" topic and we're forced to follow 50 posts of his bullshit rather than real issues.   You think anything will really get done when the clowns we elected are more worried about themselves and the next election? 

You can't explain this to some.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

How's the economy performing though?  That's all I give fuck about.  The rest of this shit is media talking points of sizzle and burn.

Still hitting records in the market.  Consumer confidence flying high.  More people back to work in...ever.  

And now I'm gonna go "Ballsack" a bit  cuz........  UP 34%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for tombstone doc holliday stealing gif

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I assume when the bubble bursts you'll give Trump equal credit there? I mean Obama better than doubled the market....did you love him?

Exactly. When the economy sank after 7 years of the Bush/Cheney show. Dumbfucks like lil Momo blamed Clinton. When the markets doubled and hosing recovered with Obama, dumbfucks like lil Momo didn't give him credit. However 6 months into the most disfinctional White House ever,  dumbfucking Trumpsters want to Credit Donald. 

We keep asking if Trumpsters could be any dumber and they keep saying "hold my beer and watch this"

got to give them credit, they are almost as loyal as leaf fans. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Exactly. When the economy sank after 7 years of the Bush/Cheney show. Dumbfucks like lil Momo blamed Clinton. When the markets doubled and hosing recovered with Obama, dumbfucks like lil Momo didn't give him credit. However 6 months into the most disfinctional White House ever,  dumbfucking Trumpsters want to Credit Donald. 

We keep asking if Trumpsters could be any dumber and they keep saying "hold my beer and watch this"

:bc: Perfect 👍

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump gets credit for economic genius while he can't put together a functional White House or administration nor get a health care bill passed that the R's have had 7 years to work on.

:lol:

But hey, at least coal companies can pollute rivers again.

:lmao:

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:bc: Perfect 👍

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump gets credit for economic genius while he can't put together a functional White House or administration nor get a health care bill passed that the R's have had 7 years to work on.

But hey, at least coal companies can pollute rivers again.

:lmao:

Let's do this.  Since I've seen absolutely ZERO from you buffoons in anyway of fiscal policies or economic cycles and formats (macro or micro). Why don't one of you complete idiots tell me what Obama did to turn the economy around.  We're gonna compare what you think he did to doing absolutely nothing.

Ready...set....LIBERAL!

Jesus...we've got a "thanks daddy", a work from home telemarketer and some fucking cropduster from Canada rollin' in here! :lol: