What does everyone in government universally hate?

When the truth gets leaked to the american people .....all these fucking pieces of shit in Washington just hate it when the truth gets out.

The worthless orange piece of shit in charge is having an absolute breakdown over "leaks"

Well I say fuck Donald Trump and fuck anyone that seeks to hide the truth from the public. Torch that fucking shithole to the ground....start with Trump and Hillary and work your way from there

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

When the truth gets leaked to the american people .....all these fucking pieces of shit in Washington just hate it when the truth gets out.

The worthless orange piece of shit in charge is having an absolute breakdown over "leaks"

Well I say fuck Donald Trump and fuck anyone that seeks to hide the truth from the public. Torch that fucking shithole to the ground....start with Trump and Hillary and work your way from there

Are you off today?  If so, I'll stick around for a while.  WORTH IT!

I wish Snakey would go on vacation again...EPIC!  The site libs need to start picking up their stale game.  BORING AS FUCK-ALL!!!

NOW...your topic.  Yep.  The truth to the American people is the ultimate threat to DC.  The Don is in a tough spot.  Right wingers hate him...and all of the left hate him.  But the RWW hate him for a better reason.  The left just hate him cuz it;s their plan.  Their only plan. :lmao:

He's got to somehow try and balance the RWW to get something done.  They'd fawn all over Pence though and follow him to church every Sunday with a "Yes we can" attitude.  Ick.

I see bhens point.

I mean, look at all the times Trump has exerted executive privilege, look how his team hides emails when asked about the lawyer meeting, look at his people plead the fifth.

Smoke another dick bhen. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you off today?  If so, I'll stick around for a while.  WORTH IT!

I wish Snakey would go on vacation again...EPIC!  The site libs need to start picking up their stale game.  BORING AS FUCK-ALL!!!

NOW...your topic.  Yep.  The truth to the American people is the ultimate threat to DC.  The Don is in a tough spot.  Right wingers hate him...and all of the left hate him.  But the RWW hate him for a better reason.  The left just hate him cuz it;s their plan.  Their only plan. :lmao:

He's got to somehow try and balance the RWW to get something done.  They'd fawn all over Pence though and follow him to church every Sunday with a "Yes we can" attitude.  Ick.

No , I'm on midnights and gonna head to bed. I'm working 12 in a row....last night was day 7 .....

Trump is a fraud.....a complete piece of shit. Nothing he said is even part of the plan anymore. He's a typical neocon authoritarian puppet playing the religious idiots and the bootlickers like fiddles.

No trade reform , no tax reform , no infrastructure and no healthcare

What got a crackdown on evil weedsmokers and a witch hunt for leakers and no transgenders in the military though.....fucking HOOOORAH

Just now, Snake said:

I see bhens point.

I mean, look at all the times Trump has exerted executive privilege, look how his team hides emails when asked about the lawyer meeting, look at his people plead the fifth.

Smoke another dick bhen. :lol:

Hey retard , listen to his faggot ass cry and condemn leakers.......after he was delivered the presidency by "leakers"

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard , listen to his faggot ass cry and condemn leakers.......after he was delivered the presidency by "leakers"

Warble some more..... :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , I'm on midnights and gonna head to bed. I'm working 12 in a row....last night was day 7 .....

Trump is a fraud.....a complete piece of shit. Nothing he said is even part of the plan anymore. He's a typical neocon authoritarian puppet playing the religious idiots and the bootlickers like fiddles.

No trade reform , no tax reform , no infrastructure and no healthcare

What got a crackdown on evil weedsmokers and a witch hunt for leakers and no transgenders in the military though.....fucking HOOOORAH

How's the economy performing though?  That's all I give fuck about.  The rest of this shit is media talking points of sizzle and burn.

Still hitting records in the market.  Consumer confidence flying high.  More people back to work in...ever.  

And now I'm gonna go "Ballsack" a bit  cuz........  UP 34%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for tombstone doc holliday stealing gif

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How's the economy performing though?  That's all I give fuck about.  The rest of this shit is media talking points of sizzle and burn.

Still hitting records in the market.  Consumer confidence flying high.  More people back to work in...ever.  

And now I'm gonna go "Ballsack" a bit  cuz........  UP 34%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume when the bubble bursts you'll give Trump equal credit there? I mean Obama better than doubled the market....did you love him?

Just now, Mainecat said:

your just jealous I can sit through a whole movie and not have to get up to piss.

I CAN DO THAT TOO...UNLESS I AM DRINKING COORS LIGHTS ....WHICH I ALWAYS AM DOING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I assume when the bubble bursts you'll give Trump equal credit there? I mean Obama better than doubled the market....did you love him?

Sure I will.  But I also know he's just helping as an influence.  And I give OBAMA NOTHING!!!!  Everything solwly turned around IN SPITE of him and his inept administration.

"I lost a dollar...then I found it eight years later....therefore....I must have made it!"  -unknown Obama-ist.

• USA Contributing Member

What pisses me off is the bullshit that gets played by the media day after day that deflects the real issues.  it's all about the drama, I don't care about Russia or Hillary's mental health issues, tell me what's being done with immigration, healthcare, the economy...........why are we focused on people joining the military so the can have gender changing operations for free?  Put that story on page 10 of the sports section, page 1 is for the real issues.

Healthcare.......costs too much......fix it.  Sit the insurance companies down and tell them we are going to not force people to buy it, let them cross state lines, let them go to different countries....what ever it takes to make it competive and bring prices way down. Same with perscriptions.  Many families are struggling paying doctor bills and insurance is living like kings.

immigration.......let the good guys in, keep the bad guys out.  When you get in you have a certain amount of time to get your act together, do the paperwork, and become productive or your out.  You rob a store or push an old lady down the stairs say goodbye.  enforce it.  

As far as the leaks........who cares?  Fix the country!  So much wasted time.  Go see a chick flick if you want drama.  Its all bullshit and will go on to the next election.  

Just now, $poorsledder$ said:

What pisses me off is the bullshit that gets played by the media day after day that deflects the real issues.  it's all about the drama, I don't care about Russia or Hillary's mental health issues, tell me what's being done with immigration, healthcare, the economy...........why are we focused on people joining the military so the can have gender changing operations for free?  Put that story on page 10 of the sports section, page 1 is for the real issues.

Healthcare.......costs too much......fix it.  Sit the insurance companies down and tell them we are going to not force people to buy it, let them cross state lines, let them go to different countries....what ever it takes to make it competive and bring prices way down. Same with perscriptions.  Many families are struggling paying doctor bills and insurance is living like kings.

immigration.......let the good guys in, keep the bad guys out.  When you get in you have a certain amount of time to get your act together, do the paperwork, and become productive or your out.  You rob a store or push an old lady down the stairs say goodbye.  enforce it.  

As far as the leaks........who cares?  Fix the country!  So much wasted time.  Go see a chick flick if you want drama.  Its all bullshit and will go on to the next election.  

Nothing is being done by Trump ....nothing

He just deflected on Trade and said he wouldnt do anything until after infrastructure.......he said he wouldnt do anything on infrastructure until after tax reform,....he said no tax reform until after health care.....its a giant down syndrome shell game of retarded fucking idiocy. Trump is pure shit

We got a weed smoker crackdown though.....and we are gonna start a war with Russia , Iran , North Korea and hopefully Canada though....HOOOORAH MAGA

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure I will.  But I also know he's just helping as an influence.  And I give OBAMA NOTHING!!!!  Everything solwly turned around IN SPITE of him and his inept administration.

"I lost a dollar...then I found it eight years later....therefore....I must have made it!"  -unknown Obama-ist.

Might be the absolute dumbest post ever on FSCE :lmao:  Excellent post to prove your lips are squarely on Donald's dick :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nothing is being done by Trump ....nothing

He just deflected on Trade and said he wouldnt do anything until after infrastructure.......he said he wouldnt do anything on infrastructure until after tax reform,....he said no tax reform until after health care.....its a giant down syndrome shell game of retarded fucking idiocy. Trump is pure shit

We got a weed smoker crackdown though.....and we are gonna start a war with Russia , Iran , North Korea and hopefully Canada though....HOOOORAH MAGA

Nothings being done by the house or senate.  If no one puts anything worth voting on  out on the table then nothing will get done  Trump brings someone new in to try and do something and the dem party attacks that person and the media jumps in.  its all bullshit.  Republicans and dems are focused on looking out for themselves rather than taking a chance and sticking their necks out a little to get things done.

1 minute ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Nothings being done by the house or senate.  If no one puts anything worth voting on  out on the table then nothing will get done  Trump brings someone new in to try and do something and the dem party attacks that person and the media jumps in.  its all bullshit.  Republicans and dems are focused on looking out for themselves rather than taking a chance and sticking their necks out a little to get things done.

:lmao: You're just another Dummy giving Dump a pass.  He likes stupid people. 

2 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Trump touts whatever bullshit the Pubs put up....he's a fucking moron with zero leadership....nothing. Its a total waste of 4 years aside from keeping Hillary out

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Might be the absolute dumbest post ever on FSCE :lmao:  Excellent post to prove your lips are squarely on Donald's dick :lol: 

Look at this site as an example, you got an ass like this that litters half the topics with post after post of bullshit with the purpose of getting under peoples skin.  I picture this clown sitting at his 1950's porciline kitchen table all day in his underwear on the internet doing nothing while the front lawn is a foot high and the house could use a coat of paint.  He starts his "Should have been Hillary" topic and we're forced to follow 50 posts of his bullshit rather than real issues.   You think anything will really get done when the clowns we elected are more worried about themselves and the next election? 

13 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

The House, Senate, POTUS, and MSM are all about drama

8 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Look at this site as an example, you got an ass like this that litters half the topics with post after post of bullshit with the purpose of getting under peoples skin.  I picture this clown sitting at his 1950's porciline kitchen table all day in his underwear on the internet doing nothing while the front lawn is a foot high and the house could use a coat of paint.  He starts his "Should have been Hillary" topic and we're forced to follow 50 posts of his bullshit rather than real issues.   You think anything will really get done when the clowns we elected are more worried about themselves and the next election? 

SeRena :groin:$poorsledder$

I actually feel dumber copying him.  But he sure us fun to troll.  Poor troll.  Trolls no likey to be trolled.

SR precious.jpg

• Like 1