They played their first American show , 40 years ago today

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Worst rock band ever

Everybody knew you were  going to say it so why not just stfu.

Edited by Biggie Smails

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Worst rock band ever

I'm not a huge fan but they had some great jams.  Epic jams.  "Worst ever"?  Why do I feel like I'd probably disagree heavily with your "best ever" selection.

Oh...and not sure I've ever been to a concert that has more fucking balls out adrenaline running through the whole arena that one of their shows.

YOU TRIPPIN' BRAH!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not a huge fan but they had some great jams.  Epic jams.  "Worst ever"?  Why do I feel like I'd probably disagree heavily with your "best ever" selection.

Oh...and not sure I've ever been to a concert that has more fucking balls out adrenaline running through the whole arena that one of their shows.

YOU TRIPPIN' BRAH!!!!!!

Best ever is zeppelin. Anyone who disagrees is an idiot. :news:

6 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hell yeah....I was in 8th grade when Back in Black was released and that album lead me to the earlier albums with Bon Scott. Love it all.:thumb:

Same here, i remember getting a 45 of back in black, the beginning is probably the best 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Zep was the best for sure. But Kiss was the big thing when I was in grade school, so I'll give these guys a pass for liking ac/dc. :lol: 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I've never really been a fan.  :popcornchair:

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Zep was the best for sure. But Kiss was the big thing when I was in grade school, so I'll give these guys a pass for liking ac/dc. :lol: 

Gotta give props to KISS.  Marginal talent but damn!  Those boys knew how to put on a show!  It's still a band I'll let play on the radio when I run across them.  

53 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

The Doors ftw 

Organ music.  I can't do it.  

WORTHLESS TRIVIA!  Did you know that Morrison started singing on stage with his back to the audience?  He was too nervous to face them at first.

Zep is the best for sure ....no band matched that range of creativity and talent across a lot of genres

Who , Doors , Halen as mentioned above are all outstanding original creative bands

The original ACDC with Bon was pretty good for a bit but the later iteration was a cheap ripoff producing the same shit over and over and over and over

ACDC doesnt deserve to carry the jock strap of any of the bands mentioned above and 1000 others as well

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Zep is the best for sure ....no band matched that range of creativity and talent across a lot of genres

Who , Doors , Halen as mentioned above are all outstanding original creative bands

The original ACDC with Bon was pretty good for a bit but the later iteration was a cheap ripoff producing the same shit over and over and over and over

ACDC doesnt deserve to carry the jock strap of any of the bands mentioned above and 1000 others as well

I give Halen a "go"......but the rest?

Related image

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well fans all over the world and hundreds of million albums sold say you are wrong so suck it Big Nose Buddy Rich wannabe faggot! :lol:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well fans all over the world and hundreds of million albums sold say you are wrong so suck it Big Nose Buddy Rich wannabe faggot! :lol:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Buddy Rich was an absolute genius ....just a magician

• Like 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

I like Van Halen but blows Zep out  of the water....wtf.

yah ....that is stupidity. Zep makes about every mainstream band out there look totally one dimensional 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah ....that is stupidity. Zep makes about every mainstream band out there look totally one dimensional 

So Zep is a "half dimension" then?  Good grief....I don't even hesitate to change that channel when scanning.