OFFICIAL "MEET ME BEHIND SANDY"S SUB SHOP" THREAD !!!!!!!!1111111

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

OH SHIT......Uncle Z Nottie the jizz guzzler is gonna get his ass beat NOW SON !111111111111

I bet Uncle Znotty will grab you by your Grandpa Munster-lookin' nose and drag you around the parking lot until you cry " UNCLE " !!!! 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You better get to him before he comes to NYC, because once he steps foot in my territory I'm going eat his ass to shreds and then mail him back to his family bit by bit.

Edited for troof

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Wildboer said:

You better get to him before he comes to NYC, because once he steps foot in my territory I'm going beat his ass to shreds and then mail him back to his family bit by bit.

Youre adorable, run along its past your bed time

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, ckf said:

It's the sub shop in NH that Uncle Snotty always wanted FS members to meet him at so he could beat them up :lol:

Anybody ever meet him there? Maybe pose as an under age girl and get him to meet there and have the cops waiting

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Anybody ever meet him there? Maybe pose as an under age girl and get him to meet there and have the cops waiting

i took the picture above while waiting for him and webba to show up and throw down

or more accurately they were squawking back and forth and I happened to be driving by it so i had to stop and snap a pic.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i took the picture above while waiting for him and webba to show up and throw down

or more accurately they were squawking back and forth and I happened to be driving by it so i had to stop and snap a pic.  

Has Webba ever come back around?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Has Webba ever come back around?

for a brief period on TBP then he disappeared again.  I actually didn't even see him this winter,  he slept in my room at camp one weekend that i was not up and that was his only trip up to see us.  

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

for a brief period on TBP then he disappeared again.  I actually didn't even see him this winter,  he slept in my room at camp one weekend that i was not up and that was his only trip up to see us.  

Wow seems kind of crazy when he used to have the most posts or was right up there. I do remember him briefly when TBP reopened just wasnt sure if he ever came back. :bc:

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

He's still pretty active on Facebook :bc: