Highest Mileage Day???

What's the most miles you've done in a day? Mine was 340 miles in New Hampshire back in 2009 with my buddy Darryl (GTSE800) We started at around 8AM and finished up around 10PM that night. Here's a few photos from that trip.

new9.jpg

new8.jpg

new5.jpg

new6.jpg

new7.jpg

16 minutes ago, Zeusand said:

Riviere du loup, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. but the conditions were as good as it gets flat and hard

Nice :good: What were you guys riding for sleds back then? 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I got 225 a couple of years ago.  Pretty much never wanna do that again unless I have a sled set up for it.  50-125 is my range.  Ima lightweight.

And I thought you were a true Hardcore Sledder :snack:

Just now, Kevin said:

409 in the winter of 89-90 on an 86 ski doo formula mxlt.  Ishpeming to the keweenaw point and back and another shorty loop to break the 400 mark.

That had to be a long hard day considering the lack of suspension back then.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

That had to be a long hard day considering the lack of suspension back then.

Yeah I remember being pretty tired and hungry - we didn't stop to eat.  The key to big mile days is to leave early and get a lot of miles in before the trails get rough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah I remember being pretty tired and hungry - we didn't stop to eat.  The key to big mile days is to leave early and get a lot of miles in before the trails get rough.

We stopped twice and restaurant for a break and a meal on our 340 mile day.

6 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I rode with a few guys that were obsessed with getting big miles .  Not me.  I take my time, enjoy the scenery ,take pics and shoot the shit at the shelters 

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I rode with a few guys that were obsessed with getting big miles .  Not me.  I take my time, enjoy the scenery ,take pics and shoot the shit at the shelters 

That's kinda where I am now, too. It's more about enjoying the day with friends :bc:

• Like 1

One of our club members does a ride for cancer every year being his four year old daughter had cancer he does 500 miles every year in one day. BTW she doing awesome no signs of cancer. They where riding with Keven Kelly the guy that put on 99,995 mile ish on that stock Yamaha all for cancer.  

139381_n.jpg

12705.jpg

1627665_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1