Why Americans are getting the hell out of northeast states

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the political climate in places like texas is changing rapidly. much more liberal. 

Corruption seems to be more common.....coincidence?

Edited by racer254

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the political climate in places like texas is changing rapidly. much more liberal. 

only because fuck heads like your self fucked up the states they were in so move to a place with good jobs . then like the true fuck sticks you all are you get right to work trying to make the new place just like the one you had to fee because there was no work and taxes  were sky high . I cant believe TX did not build a wall yrs ago to keep the CA fuck heads out  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Americans need to get the fuck out of America. It is corrupt to the core. 

It's not the corruption that I'm afraid of, it's the violence that scares me. It's getting worse...every fuckin' day. 

9 hours ago, polaris550 said:

It's not the corruption that I'm afraid of, it's the violence that scares me. It's getting worse...every fuckin' day. 

The wrong people are fighting. We need a reset..

The elephant in the room is the left runs anything they control right into the ground. Then guys like LePage have to come in and clean up the wretched mess liberals have left.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The elephant in the room is the left runs anything they control right into the ground. Then guys like LePage have to come in and clean up the wretched mess liberals have left.

The liberals keep the southern half of Maine alive without them and their economic engine even UPS would wilt.

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

The biggest problem with the northeast is northeasterners. They are the most obnoxious people on the earth. Its why the rest of the world hates us...

they are a different breed. the rudest and most self centered bunch i've ever encountered

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And that's how you guys will change the electoral map in your favor. You all wont bitch about it needing to be overhauled or eliminated....you'll just change Texas. 

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

they are a different breed. the rudest and most self centered bunch i've ever encountered

I didn't experience that at all.  Quite the opposite from my experience the two times I was there this year.  

I will say.... The further south in New England, the more idiotic and downright stupid drivers are. I've been to Utica NY, Albany, in Hartford now and Providence tomorrow. 

Literally have to pass all cars on the right. Left lane squatters more than I have ever seen in my life.

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

I will say.... The further south in New England, the more idiotic and downright stupid drivers are. I've been to Utica NY, Albany, in Hartford now and Providence tomorrow. 

Literally have to pass all cars on the right. Left lane squatters more than I have ever seen in my life.

NY, NJ and Connecticut drivers think its there job to squat in the left lane no matter how many people blow the horn, flash lights, ride there bumper and flip them off. Reetahds

i deal with them all the time in and out of boston. they fuck up traffic EVERY day without exception. 

you can see it when looking ahead, GUARANTEE it will be one of those plates NOT moving in sync with traffic,  every time...

Edited by old indy

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's getting bad here in MI with that. They literally drive looking in their rear view mirror and get pissed if you get too close to them. All kinds of hand gestures which include them telling you to pass them on the right. I've seen guys pass them on the shoulder of the left lane on the highway before.

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

worst outside the typical prius and subie drivers lately to me are the 18 wheelers squatting in the second and third lane.  maddening that supposed professionals can't be over if they are barely going the speed limit.  

3 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

:lol::lol::lol:

he's somewhat correct,  southern Maine runs more liberal than central and northern and is where almost all the economic activity is.  theres a reason the mainers call that area northern MA .