The French are rude fuckers.

Just kidding.  Im in Paris and that old stereotype is gone. People are super friendly. On our way to the hotel from airport the escalator was broken a French guy in a suit walked back up to help my wife with her carry on. Random people stop to give us directions. People with limited English try their best to communicate. 

I've said it before but the world is upside down. The French are polite, their colours don't run. They aren't racist or scared of immigrants. The Germans are leading the US on being accepting of other cultures. 

The US meanwhile has become rude, they trample on rights because terrorists have scared them. They cheer while government squads round up Spanish and Muslims. They don't stand up when armed police demand to see your papers or shoot people at random.  A large number of Americans applaud their President when he sides with the Russians. 

Oh yeah. And Paris is clean (for a city. ) Cleaner than New York by a long shot.

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just kidding.  Im in Paris and that old stereotype is gone. People are super friendly. On our way to the hotel from airport the escalator was broken a French guy in a suit walked back up to help my wife with her carry on. Random people stop to give us directions. People with limited English try their best to communicate. 

I've said it before but the world is upside down. The French are polite, their colours don't run. They aren't racist or scared of immigrants. The Germans are leading the US on being accepting of other cultures

The US meanwhile has become rude, they trample on rights because terrorists have scared them. They cheer while government squads round up Spanish and Muslims. They don't stand up when armed police demand to see your papers or shoot people at random.  A large number of Americans applaud their President when he sides with the Russians. 

Oh yeah. And Paris is clean (for a city. ) Cleaner than New York by a long shot.

Well,I guess they need the browning points :guzzle:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I've said it before but the world is upside down. The French are polite, their colours don't run. They aren't racist or scared of immigrants. The Germans are leading the US on being accepting of other cultures. 

Paris is beautiful! Enjoy your visit :)

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member

You're on vacation in France and take time to rag on the US? Yeah you must be a real hoot to be around on a daily basis. Go enjoy your family and Gay Paree! :lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You're on vacation in France and take time to rag on the US? Yeah you must be a real hoot to be around on a daily basis. Go enjoy your family and Gay Paree! :lol:

The worlds changing and moving forward leaving the US going backwards.....thanks to the republicans

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The worlds changing and moving forward leaving the US going backwards.....thanks to the republicans

Shut up, dummy. Its because of mental midgets like you who accuse the opposition party of all manor of crimes and wrong doings and then defend/deflect/deny when your own party is under the gun. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Paris is beautiful! Enjoy your visit :)

Thanks. It's been 25 years since we were here last. Quite a bit has changed but it's still beautiful. 

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Just back after being touring the town all day. Having a drink or two while I wait for the wife to get ready for dinner. Thought I would share my thoughts on how things have changed. There were a large number of rude people here 25 years ago. I think it was a game to them. They collected points toward fabulous prizes, the Worse they behaved, the higher the score. Now they are awesome. 

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Never been to Paris but it's on the list.  Enjoy your trip and be careful you don't stray into any "no go zones"

:bc: 

Yes, the infamous no-go zones. I just can't seem to find them. There are all kinds of people from all over the world. Those sneaky fuckers are being friendly too. 

We've walked the city from early morning to late at night. No worries. 

Ill report back as soon as I ferret out those sharia law abiding fuckers. 

Checked out the finish of Tour de France.  Fast for Peddle powered vehicles. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, dummy. Its because of mental midgets like you who accuse the opposition party of all manor of crimes and wrong doings and then defend/deflect/deny when your own party is under the gun. 

No its people like Sessions, Trump/Pence and the rest of the republican clowns in congress that take us backwards every day

So with the house, senate and presidency how they doin?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

No its people like Sessions, Trump/Pence and the rest of the republican clowns in congress that take us backwards every day

So with the house, senate and presidency how they doin?

Shut up, stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wish i would have went to Paris 25 years ago before all of the muslims got there and the Frenchies were still rude...

You're American.  They'll still be rude to you

:bc:

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I guess it's just the French Canadians that are rude now....

When we were in Quebeckistan 2 years ago everyone was super nice. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Anler said:

When we were in Quebeckistan 2 years ago everyone was super nice. 

:bc: Good...then both may have kicked their "Rude" stereotypes. Now maybe we can get rid of our stereotype of all being arrogant :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: Good...then both may have kicked their "Rude" stereotypes. Now maybe we can get rid of our stereotype of all being arrogant :lol: 

I don't know, I think FIBs are assholes... :dunno:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Generally people are polite to retards  and children because of their childlike intellects 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

When your low intelligence is exposed you go dumbass.....all the time popeye

You have the lowest intelligence on this board and you seem to be hell bent on proving it daily. :bc:

• Like 1