My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

You're not the only one that has this opinion.  It's called blind loyalty and it should never happen in politics.

i see it stronger with followers of this president more than any others. blind loyalty. it's fun to watch. 

• Gold Member
Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

i see it stronger with followers of this president more than any others. blind loyalty. it's fun to watch. 

No, not really. Partisanship is partisanship. 

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

If you stand far enough away a person looks as small as an ant but that doesn't change the fact that you are looking at a person.  Also,you can see enough light to discern a shape and that shape is round. :news:

How does it being a round light prove its a planet? You've never been there nor has anyone else.

You blindly except what you're told good for you

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

How does it being a round light prove its a planet? You've never been there nor has anyone else.

You blindly except what you're told good for you

No, I've listened to science's evidence as to why its a planet and decided to agree with them. Why do you assume that because I agree with science, on this point, that I am merely being force fed information?

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

It could be. There could be an edge as well.

How much of a shut in piece of shit who lives off YouTube video conspiracy theories do you have to be to think the world might have an undiscovered edge and still not bother to go try to find said •edge"?

Just now, Wildboer said:

How much of a shut in piece of shit who lives off YouTube video conspiracy theories do you have to be to think the world might have an undiscovered edge and still not bother to go try to find said •edge"?

Its not an edge, it is an infinite plane surrounded by ice walls, yet somehow he doesn't comprehend the idea of an infinite plane and why such a thing wouldn't need ice walls... 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Its not an edge, it is an infinite plane surrounded by ice walls, yet somehow he doesn't comprehend the idea of an infinite plane and why such a thing wouldn't need ice walls... 

Fuck! You just reminded me I forgot to watch this weeks GOT!  Thanks! :bc:

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No, I've listened to science's evidence as to why its a planet and decided to agree with them. Why do you assume that because I agree with science, on this point, that I am merely being force fed information?

Science is a religion. Nothing you know about our planet being a spinning ball or what you know of the "planets" can be sciencfitly proven. 

Go read the definition of the scientific method. 

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Science is a religion. Nothing you know about our planet being a spinning ball or what you know of the "planets" can be sciencfitly proven. 

:lol:

Come on dude! I'll freely admit that science can be corrupted and its far from perfect but the entire premise is based on fact where as actual religion is based on faith. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Name one religion that by its own actions and without pressure from other groups has thrown out something that it previously held as fact. 

Religion has time and again kicked and screamed while modern society has dragged it out of its nonsensical, unsubstantiated, illogical and ridiculous beliefs. 

Science meanwhile constantly scrutinize its own work and without any external pressure its falsehoods are corrected when new evidence disproves what we previously thought. 

Calling Science a religion is so ridiculous that it can't even be quantified fully. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Name one religion that by its own actions and without pressure from other groups has thrown out something that it previously held as fact. 

Religion has time and again kicked and screamed while modern society has dragged it out of its nonsensical, unsubstantiated, illogical and ridiculous beliefs. 

Science meanwhile constantly scrutinize its own work and without any external pressure its falsehoods are corrected when new evidence disproves what we previously thought. 

Calling Science a religion is so ridiculous that it can't even be quantified fully. 

I posted up scientific facts earlier and he would have none of it

10 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Of course he wouldn't.

He's stated before that the reason for the "round earth hoax" is so that governments will get people to no longer believe in God and then government will be their God. What's true doesn't matter to these people, all that matters is that they win.

It's just like when liberals say falsehoods about corporate tax rates or when anti-vaxxers say falsehoods about vaccines. It's not about what's true, it's about what they can sell to get their agenda pushed thru.

All of these groups have a distrust of some other group/idea, whether it be a secular society, corporations, etc. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Of course he wouldn't.

He's stated before that he thinks the reason for the "round earth hoax" is so that governments will get people to no longer believe in God and then government will be their God. What's true doesn't matter to these people, all that matters is that they win.

It's just like when liberals say falsehoods about corporate tax rates or when anti-vaxxers say falsehoods about vaccines. It's not about what's true, it's about what they can sell to get their agenda. 

If I was one of them 35k a year school teachers I would have beaten the fuck out of his bus driver for stopping to pick him up.   :bc:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Fuck! You just reminded me I forgot to watch this weeks GOT!  Thanks! :bc:

Lol, this season is shaping up to be a wild fucking ride.

4 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

So did I. I said, "Earth is a sphere that orbits the sun and is orbited by the moon." He definitely wasn't taking any part in those, the most simple of scientific facts.

8 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You didnt post anything that was scientifically proven. 

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

You're definition of religion doesn't hold water. Let me give you an exsample "global warming" its clear hundreds of thousands of scientists do not believe in global warming. Yet the media, a large part of the workd goverments and many people in the this world refute the clear evidence and label people who disagree deniers.

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Lol, this season is shaping up to be a wild fucking ride.

So did I. I said, "Earth is a sphere that orbits the sun and is orbited by the moon." He definitely wasn't taking any part in those, the most simple of scientific facts.

Motion of the earth has been disproven by multiple scientific experiments. Did you know that? 

What scientific experiments have any of you conducted or been apart of that prove the earth is a spinning ball?  

Edited by jtssrx

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All I see is a lot of sore losers trying to project their incorrect thoughts as to why Trump is in office. 

I love the fact that you call them "followers". 

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You're definition of religion doesn't hold water. Let me give you an exsample "global warming" its clear hundreds of thousands of scientists do not believe in global warming. Yet the media, a large part of the workd goverments and many people in the this world refute the clear evidence and label people who disagree deniers.

Motion of the earth has been disproven by multiple scientific experiments. Did you know that? 

What scientific experiments have any of you conducted or been apart of that prove the earth is a spinning ball?  

I've been on an airplane numerous times.

• Platinum Contributing Member

why is the earths shadow shown as being round in a lunar eclipse???

why can you see further when you are elevated if the earth is not curved??

dallas-lunar-eclipse.jpg

HorseHeadEclipse3.jpg

DSD_0842.jpg

toronto.gif

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Can you name 2 of the scientist?