My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

I agree with Slinger and Snowrider that if Trump and his team did something wrong they should be prosecuted. My issue with them is they are intellectually dishonest. It's very clear that the vast majority of politicians are corrupt. However somehow Slinger, Snowrider and people like them from both sides of the Isle blindly defend the party they support. How is it your party is never wrong or guilty? I will give you two prime examples. First it's a proven fact that Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration lied to coverup the Benghazi terrorist attack. They made up the false narrative that about the youtube video all the while admitting to world leaders the video had nothing to do with it.  The second example is the Hillary Clinton email server. Clinton perjured herself multiple times during testimony before congress Per James Comey's testimony. I can post video and written information that proves both and they will still deny and defend.

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree with Slinger and Snowrider that if Trump and his team did something wrong they should be prosecuted. My issue with them is they are intellectually dishonest. It's very clear that the vast majority of politicians are corrupt. However somehow Slinger, Snowrider and people like them from both sides of the Isle blindly defend the party they support. How is it your party is never wrong or guilty?

You're not the only one that has this opinion.  It's called blind loyalty and it should never happen in politics.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I agree with Slinger and Snowrider that if Trump and his team did something wrong they should be prosecuted. My issue with them is they are intellectually dishonest. It's very clear that the vast majority of politicians are corrupt. However somehow Slinger, Snowrider and people like them from both sides of the Isle blindly defend the party they support. How is it your party is never wrong or guilty? I will give you two prime examples. First it's a proven fact that Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration lied to coverup the Benghazi terrorist attack. They made up the false narrative that about the youtube video all the while admitting to world leaders the video had nothing to do with it.  The second example is the Hillary Clinton email server. Clinton perjured herself multiple times during testimony before congress Per James Comey's testimony. I can post video and written information that proves both and they will still deny and defend.

The Russian hack of our election AND the Trump team colluding with known Russian spies before during and after the US presidential elections goes way over the top of anything thats ever happened in the past. Its unprecedented.

You need to realize this and stop and think. What if this was the other way around and Clinton did this? Would you be OK with it?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The Russian hack of our election AND the Trump team colluding with known Russian spies before during and after the US presidential elections goes way over the top of anything thats ever happened in the past. Its unprecedented.

You need to realize this and stop and think. What if this was the other way around and Clinton did this? Would you be OK with it?

But Hillary won the popular vote!!!!

oh and bill Clinton did do it. TOO the Russians... 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

GQwJl5E.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You're attempting to argue with someone that thinks the earth is flat

1 hour ago, Snake said:

You're agreeing with a senile old man.

Your allowing our enemy....the very one that manufactured the munitions that took shots at you and that has nukes pointed at our major cities control our election.

Good for you Comrade.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

This is where the intellectual dishonesty starts. The Russian hack is no different then the Obama Administration actively and openly interfering with benjamin netanyahu RE_election

53 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You're not the only one that has this opinion.  It's called blind loyalty and it should never happen in politics.

Its like arguing with my wife. Its doesnt matter what is right or wrong... I am wrong...

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

This is where the intellectual dishonesty starts. The Russian hack is no different then the Obama Administration actively and openly interfering with benjamin netanyahu RE_election

Its not even close. Are you serious?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your allowing our enemy....the very one that manufactured the munitions that took shots at you and that has nukes pointed at our major cities control our election.

Good for you Comrade.

joseph-mccarthy-9390801-1-402.jpg

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Its not even close. Are you serious?

Please spell out what happened, Who committed a crime, and how it affected the election.

Then explain to me how the hacking was worse then what we learned about Hillary Clinton from said emails. Then Explain to me after Obama claimed Russia was no threat in debates with Mitt Romney, Ignored Russia invading Crima and Ignored the attempt to take over the Ukraine. Please tell me why Russia is such a threat now.

Edited by jtssrx

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its like arguing with my wife. Its doesnt matter what is right or wrong... I am wrong...

LMAO.   Let me guess, you married Mrs. Right, just didn't realize that her first name was "Always" 

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Reminds me of people who refuse to accept basic established facts like, let's say, the fact that we live on a spherical globe.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Thats a good post for the most part. However, Republicans can and do act the very same way. Its not the Slingers and Slowryders its the political sheep from each side who make accusations with little to no proof and then play the defend/deflect/deny game. Its a never ending circle that politicians count on and the media profits from.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

America needed their minds off the failures in Vietnam,  miraculously we landed on the moon,  coincidence,  I think not.  

Sure thing GingerBubs.

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You probably believe the earth landing was real as well don't you.  

Yes, long ago aliens made an earth landing and crafted basic life forms out of amino acids in the primordial oceans.