My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

One more thing. These experiments only prove the earth doesnt spin. They don't prove the shape. 

I have a question for you. Do you believe the earth spins 1100 mph whilr rotating around the sun at 66600 mph while being pulled by the sun 436000 mph through the galaxy? 

I sure as shit don't trust that your crazy ass got the numbers right, but yeah, we're flying through space on a spinning ball dude. It's pretty trippy.

Ummmmm....... Didn't the astronauts orbit the earth back in the 60's. Last I knew you couldn't orbit a flat plane, or did they orbit the edge and if so wouldn't they have seen just a line and if thats the case which side of the plane did they come from and why does the sun come up gradually instead of quickly when the plane flip-flops, you know, like a light switch or is it because the plane pivots on an axis which would explain why the shadows move. Maybe?? Idk...... Just wondering:dunno:

4 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Ummmmm....... Didn't the astronauts orbit the earth back in the 60's. Last I knew you couldn't orbit a flat plane, or did they orbit the edge and if so wouldn't they have seen just a line and if thats the case which side of the plane did they come from and why does the sun come up gradually instead of quickly when the plane flip-flops, you know, like a light switch or is it because the plane pivots on an axis which would explain why the shadows move. Maybe?? Idk...... Just wondering:dunno:

No they didn't 

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Except that the Earth doesn't rotate every 24 hours, it rotates every 23 hours and 56 minutes or so. Do you think that 3-4 minutes per day, every day makes a difference?

Again, Elementary knowledge of Earth science is all that's required. 

So 3 to 4 minutes a day keeps this from being a issue? Give me a fucking break 

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So 3 to 4 minutes a day keeps this from being a issue? Give me a fucking break 

Hey, you asked and I told ya. 

Now what do ya got? 

I have met in person Astronaut Jeff Williams, he's from here, he was at Winter School with many pictures taken from Space, trust me the Earth is round and spinning.

I was a  Surveyor for many years, when doing 1st. order survey we had to make curvature  elevation corrections every 300 feet. It's noticeable.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/24/2017 at 10:04 AM, Mainecat said:

The Russian hack of our election AND the Trump team colluding with known Russian spies before during and after the US presidential elections goes way over the top of anything thats ever happened in the past. Its unprecedented.

You need to realize this and stop and think. What if this was the other way around and Clinton did this? Would you be OK with it?

Clinton and the DNC colluded more with Ukraine than Trump did with Russia. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Clinton and the DNC colluded more with Ukraine than Trump did with Russia. :lol:  

With all this concrete evidence on Trump...im surprised this investigation is still going on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/27/2017 at 8:24 PM, XCR1250 said:

I have met in person Astronaut Jeff Williams, he's from here, he was at Winter School with many pictures taken from Space, trust me the Earth is round and spinning.

I was a  Surveyor for many years, when doing 1st. order survey we had to make curvature  elevation corrections every 300 feet. It's noticeable.

Snipers take into account the earths rotation on long shots.  Its called the Coriolis Effect.  

• 3 weeks later...

Why does JT never respond to the fact the Don was a surveyor and is telling him straight out that they took into account the curvature when shooting grades etc

geeesh ....its fucking willful ignorance 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why does JT never respond to the fact the Don was a surveyor and is telling him straight out that they took into account the curvature when shooting grades etc

I relish in the fact that the stupid tend to die off, and fear the fact that our society through advancement (lol in science) is preventing that. Idocracy 2017.

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I relish in the fact that the stupid tend to die off, and fear the fact that our society through advancement (lol in science) is preventing that. Idocracy 2017.

More than ever, Science deniers are getting great benefits from Science while sitting there and calling it "fake".

Probably going to take a pandemic of some sort to bring them back to reality. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm not aware of this. I miss a lot in these posts because the stupid comments from people like snow rider get old. 

I will say multiple surveyiers have claimed the opposite of what you say Don says.  

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not aware of this. I miss a lot in these posts because the stupid comments from people like snow rider get old. 

I will say multiple surveyiers have claimedc the opposite of what you say Don says.  

Well they are fucking morons too. 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

That's about as false an equivalency as it gets. :lol: 

What are there, a couple thousand voters that think this? :dunno: 

It wasn't meant to be a comparison between how many believe in flat earth or supported Hillary. :bc:

And alot of these flat earthers are the same types that believe in the Rothschilds stuff. :bc: