new kid in the house.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

here's oliver. 8 week old english chocolate lab. picked him up yesterday afternoon. daddy is a 120 pounds and mama 85. he's already 19.  he's a good boy!!!

IMG_6055.JPG

:thumb:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Great looking dog Greg.  I've always liked Chocolate labs the best.  Hopefully he's fairly mellow and now a mental case.  They seem to go either way :lol:  :bc: 

X2 on this. Our yellow is mellow, my sons black is a nutcase. If there"s such a thing as doggie ADD, he has it. Great looking dog!!!! 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

here's oliver. 8 week old english chocolate lab. picked him up yesterday afternoon. daddy is a 120 pounds and mama 85. he's already 19.  he's a good boy!!!

IMG_6055.JPG

Oh nice, how much shit have you picked up yet? My neighbor got his second bulldog. Clawing up all the furniture, scratching everything. Now the fucker needs an eye operation or somethin'. Are these fuckers really worth it? They like anybody who feeds them, they don't really care if it's you or me.  

Shit

Piss

Hair

Drool

Smell

Vet bills

Dog Food cost

Destroyed furniture

Ruined doors

House smells. ( oh yeah your house smells, you just don't know it ) 

Are these things really worth it? 

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Oh nice, how much shit have you picked up yet? My neighbor got his second bulldog. Clawing up all the furniture, scratching everything. Now the fucker needs an eye operation or somethin'. Are these fuckers really worth it? They like anybody who feeds them, they don't really care if it's you or me.  

Shit

Piss

Hair

Drool

Smell

Vet bills

Dog Food cost

Destroyed furniture

Ruined doors

That's all stuff AFJspookFuck already does so it's all good for that shit eating Homosexual  :news: 

Shit

Piss

Hair

Drool

Smell

Vet bills

Dog Food cost

Destroyed furniture

Ruined doors

Yep....every fucking bit.

• Like 1

Shit

Piss

Hair

Drool

Smell

Vet bills

Dog Food cost

Destroyed furniture

Ruined doors

And they give undivided love.  Only a faggot cocksucker would say it's not worth it. Dogs are the the best,we spend a fortune on ours. They deserve it. Don't like dogs?. Too bad.  They're extended family who deserve a chance. Don'tbe gay 

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

And they give undivided love.  Only a faggot cocksucker would say it's not worth it. Dogs are the the best,we spend a fortune on ours. They deserve it. Don't like dogs?. Too bad.  They're extended family who deserve a chance. Don'tbe gay 

Well said. :thumb:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

The thread title made me think you were introducing another alter ego to harass us.

At least he cant own himself in this thread

Buts its still early. :lol:

Nice pup Greg. :bc:

I'm acutely aware of America's overwhelming attachment to dogs. If somebody gets murdered, it's in our paper for one day.

If a dog gets abused, the letters to the editor go on for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, knock yourself out, it's your house, your yard. I don't go to anybody's house that has a dog. 

My cousin is in Florida. His dog just bit him to shreds. He had to have surgery, it was so fuckin' bad. 

Are you all that lonely? Do you not have any friends? 

Do you not mind picking up the shit and bagging it? 

Why? Why are they worth the trouble? 

Do you have the dog as a status symbol? Or, are you lonely? 

Remember, your dog doesn't love you, it loves anybody that feeds it. Your dog would even love me, if I fed the fucker a can of Alpo.  

Have fun with the dog hairs on your clothes at work, you'll look great.

People get a strong attachment to their dogs, for some reason. They think the dog loves THEM. 

Americans have too much money. If and when a depression comes, you'll see dogs left everywhere on the streets. 

I would like to see all dogs fed into a VERMEER WOOD GRINDER and used as fertilizer. 

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

You wanna' shoot-out with me? I say they ain't worth it. You wanna' handgun-shoot out with me? You bring your handgun, I'll bring mine. 100 yards in some sparse woods, or we can have limited cover. Do you accept my challenge, you fucking faggot? 

3 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm acutely aware of America's overwhelming attachment to dogs. If somebody gets murdered, it's in our paper for one day.

If a dog gets abused, the letters to the editor go on for WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, knock yourself out, it's your house, your yard. I don't go to anybody's house that has a dog. 

My cousin is in Florida. His dog just bit him to shreds. He had to have surgery, it was so fuckin' bad. 

Are you all that lonely? Do you not have any friends? 

Do you not mind picking up the shit and bagging it? 

Why? Why are they worth the trouble? 

Do you have the dog as a status symbol? Or, are you lonely? 

Remember, your dog doesn't love you, it loves anybody that feeds it. Your dog would even love me, if I fed the fucker a can of Alpo.  

Have fun with the dog hairs on your clothes at work, you'll look great.

People get a strong attachment to their dogs, for some reason. They think the dog loves THEM. 

Americans have too much money. If and when a depression comes, you'll see dogs left everywhere on the streets. 

I would like to see all dogs fed into a VERMEER WOOD GRINDER and used as fertilizer. 

Dogs are better people.  You sound like a real neat guy though......seriously.  Super fun!

You and MAINCUNT should hang out more. :lol:

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You wanna' shoot-out with me? I say they ain't worth it. You wanna' handgun-shoot out with me? You bring your handgun, I'll bring mine. 100 yards in some sparse woods, or we can have limited cover. Do you accept my challenge, you fucking faggot? 

Well now, I know I'm impressed.  STFU.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Dogs are better people.  You sound like a real neat guy though......seriously.  Super fun!

You and MAINCUNT should hang out more. :lol:

There's a few weirdos from maine. Who is Maincunt? Is he the Hillary liberal?