Stepgate

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Actually the citizens have it right. I have no idea where I would stop seeing that there are no lines on the street.

Geeze there are many roads like this in neigbourhoods, if you can't figure it out don't drive.   Its not a highway its a 30 zone.

On that note when crossing the road look both ways and cross when no cars are coming - this is a tee road with not stop signs something very common in many areas.  I am going to bet in your small town there aer several places like this

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Geeze there are many roads like this in neigbourhoods, if you can't figure it out don't drive.   Its not a highway its a 30 zone.

On that note when crossing the road look both ways and cross when no cars are coming - this is a tee road with not stop signs something very common in many areas.  I am going to bet in your small town there aer several places like this

Nope, the county is quite proactive w/ the signing. City of Peterboro, that's a different story all together.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol where would you stop if you saw someone on the road?

intersection_before.jpg.size.custom.crop

150k plus maintenance or grass cutting, 02sled is going to shit his pants extra over that 

I’ve driven through several stop signs at intersections like that because I tend to look at the road first and sigbs second. 

rule is to stop at the sign if there is no line,  then you can creep forward until you can go

this is a nice area why the fuck would they want to mess it up, can't be that busy

3-way stop in a 30 zone lol what can happen

streetview of intersection

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43.6752374,-79.4352608,3a,75y,242.04h,86.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWJlMdVYQxoTJNSuWxn73Cw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

19 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Rule on the street is, head down, keep looking at your phone and keep walking. The cars will stop for for you, don't worry. Unless of course the driver is drunk or driving a semi and can't stop just because you just stepped off the curb. But pedestrians have the right of way.