Larry Sevenski found guilty of assaulting trooper

19 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I've eaten there a few times and very time my steak is cold.  It's cooked perfectly and everything else is good, but the entree is cold.  I've heard this from many others as well.  It think it's a problem with the way they plate the food.  It looks elegant, but takes too long.  How have your experiences been?

It's been good. that sucks no one wants a cold steak!!!

The burger is really good and the App's are usually very good as well.

31 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's been good. that sucks no one wants a cold steak!!!

The burger is really good and the App's are usually very good as well.

The apps being good is a sign of a good restaurant.  I've eaten at countless top steak houses and one thing they all seem to have in common is a warm plate.  The plates at the Mulefoot are plastic and not heated.  I wonder with the great looking plating they do and the fact they are not heated, if that really takes the heat out of the steaks.  $35 for a Filet is not an expensive steak, but I don't like to piss money away either.  :bc:

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well that is a weird thing to say.

Well, the way you defend him it's like you've been fucking him for years 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd have AMG laid out on the ground bleeding before the faggot could start screaming for someone to call 911

IMG_1227.GIF.c6f5df2ab03a6efab4de85ed16b56d58.GIF.75ae88c981c0280c525257536fff3ceb.GIF.8ff4d9243beec07160c1c56c1be4b325.GIF

Whatever drugs you're on, you better stop taking them and start selling them. You skinny little weakling geek 

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I doubt it

:news:

3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

:lol:  :lol::lmao:  :lol2:

F7Bhent will be pissing in his little panties, like Faggotboar would be , IF he showed up in NYC in few days :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

F7Bhent will he pissing in his little panties, like Faggotboar would be :lol:

For some reason, I'd have to agree with that statement!  :lol:

Fuckaboar sure is clueless about cars these days...  :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, the way you defend him it's like you've been fucking him for years 

IMG_1227.GIF.c6f5df2ab03a6efab4de85ed16b56d58.GIF.75ae88c981c0280c525257536fff3ceb.GIF.8ff4d9243beec07160c1c56c1be4b325.GIF

Whatever drugs you're on, you better stop taking them and start selling them. You skinny little weakling geek 

:news:

No Jay I just don't like jack booted meathead Troopers that beat up 83 year old men all the while their dash cam is 'malfunctioning"....now I see why you and sayatothebuffet are such good buddies...he has the same shit attitude.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

No Jay I just don't like jack booted meathead Troopers that beat up 83 year old men all the while their dash cam is 'malfunctioning"....now I see why you and sayatothebuffet are such good buddies...he has the same shit attitude.

The fuck you talking about? All tough guys beat up octogenarians on the regular.

Lolz....for sure it takes more brains to do makeup then be a pig. 

I'd be fucking embarrassed to be a cop with faggots like AMG always thanking me for keeping them safe and offering up blowjobs or to polish my boots

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Screenshot_20170726-143500.png

I don't think the training time is really relevant like the typical mentality of the person who aspires to be in law enforcement.  That is really where we get into trouble.  It's a hard, thankless job and I wouldn't want it.  I do think the screening process to become a cop is getting better though.  Hopefully, we'll see these cop problems decline in the future.

3 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I don't think the training time is really relevant like the typical mentality of the person who aspires to be in law enforcement.  That is really where we get into trouble.  It's a hard, thankless job and I wouldn't want it.  I do think the screening process to become a cop is getting better though.  Hopefully, we'll see these cop problems decline in the future.

:lol:

Cops are authoritarian followers. They don't question orders and take it personally when you don't scrape and bow to their tin badges. 

If you don't kiss their asses they think they have a right to not treat you like a person. 

They should all be fucking executed for being fascist storm troopers.

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cops are authoritarian followers. They don't question orders and take it personally when you don't scrape and bow to their tin badges. 

If you don't kiss their asses they think they have a right to not treat you like a person. 

Absolutely

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Cops are authoritarian followers. They don't question orders and take it personally when you don't scrape and bow to their tin badges

First bold: Certainly true for some of them.

Second Bold:  SMH

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"I was just following orders" wasn't a valid defense at Nuremberg. 

:lol:  So what "orders" are they following?  Their job is to help enforce the written law and report offenders to the prosecutor.  Are the laws or rules they are enforcing wrong like the ones from the Third Reich?

5 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

:lol:  So what "orders" are they following?  Their job is to help enforce the written law and report offenders to the prosecutor.  Are the laws or rules they are enforcing wrong like the ones from the Third Reich?

Yes, they are wrong, actually.

Willingly enforcing unjust laws doesn't excuse the enforcer. Without an obedient enforcer to uphold unjust laws, the rulers of our society would be powerless.