Larry Sevenski found guilty of assaulting trooper

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Fuck all that....State Cops are Meatheads...sort of like you.

Keep defending the old douchebag, who went looking to cause trouble. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Yes an old guy went looking for a problem. What a fucking ignorant statement

Yep, that's exactly what he did. 

Go eat ANOTHER big bag of dicks, faggot

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Amg is bootlicking retard....aint no two ways about it. He'd suck a cop dick before he called one out for being wrong

The only boot licker on here is you, you scrawny little pussy.  You'll be licking my boots clean, after I beat the fuck out of you this winter. You hook nose, sand nigger looking little pussy.

:news:

Ive meet Larry and talked  about living in Lansing and why he moved up there, he's from a different generation, He's a business man but seemed like a good one, I find it hard to believe he did anything to threaten this cop, I'd be willing to bet he just wouldn't get back in his car and do as he was told by some power tripping cop, Why couldn't this cop handle him differently? I could never get into a physical confrontation with an 80 plus yr oldman unless he had a weapon and intended to harm me, makes no sense

• Like 3

9 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Keep defending the old douchebag, who went looking to cause trouble. 

Yep, that's exactly what he did. 

Go eat ANOTHER big bag of dicks, faggot

The only boot licker on here is you, you scrawny little pussy.  You'll be licking my boots clean, after I beat the fuck out of you this winter. You hook nose, sand nigger looking little pussy.

:news:

What do you do for a living?

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Ive meet Larry and talked  about living in Lansing and why he moved up there, he's from a different generation, He's a business man but seemed like a good one, I find it hard to believe he did anything to threaten this cop, I'd be willing to bet he just wouldn't get back in his car and do as he was told by some power tripping cop, Why couldn't this cop handle him differently? I could never get into a physical confrontation with an 80 plus yr oldman unless he had a weapon and intended to harm me, makes no sense

Well said.

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I see he lives near me in Bruce Township. I wondered if he was a cop.

You live in south eastern lower Michigan?

Part of the problem is that the average person simply will not question anything a cop has to say.  My father was a trial attorney and one of the most successful, well known, attorneys in the state of MI.  He always said only one kind of person lies more on the stand than cops - that's a preacher.  Too many cops have the attitude you are guilty and will add or say anything on the stand and under oath to get to that end.  My Dad was having lunch by the courthouse with a couple other attorneys and the judge.  The judge told them he had a cop on the stand that actually told the truth this morning and he nearly fell out of his chair - that being because it's so rare.  The judge, Jim Marcus, used to work for my Dad as one of his attorneys in his law firm.  As usual, you can't paint all cops with the same brush, but you need to realize what their goal is and what they will do to accomplish it.  :bc:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yes and I have family that live near 33 mile and Van Dyke

I have a lot of friends in Almont. I drove past 33 and Van Dyke on saturday on my way to Almont

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Licks boots and sucks cop dick...

lol

Just now, jtssrx said:

I have a lot of friends in Almont. I drove past 33 and Van Dyke on saturday on my way to Almont

lol

Passed thru Almont on my way up to Ubly this past Saturday :bc:  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Have you ever eaten at MuleFoot?

No just that Fried Chicken joint and the Subway on the north side on my way through

Just now, Skidooski said:

No just that Fried Chicken joint and the Subway on the north side on my way through

It's a really good place. try it if your looking for a high end Dinner one night. The Chefs there won Chopped on the food network

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's a really good place. try it if your looking for a high end Dinner one night. The Chefs there won Chopped on the food network

I'll give it a try next time I'm looking for some good food in that area :bc: 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Have you ever eaten at MuleFoot?

I've eaten there a few times and very time my steak is cold.  It's cooked perfectly and everything else is good, but the entree is cold.  I've heard this from many others as well.  It think it's a problem with the way they plate the food.  It looks elegant, but takes too long.  How have your experiences been?