"made in america week", declares trump

Just now, Snoslinger said:

fuck this clown is entertaining :lol:

R1CqwCq.jpg

MC beat you to it! Imagine that, you guys must go to the same sites for your info. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly libs are concerned about a politician over seas business interests :lol:

I don't give a shit but the people beaking off about making stuff in the US should probably make their stuff in the US no?

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If I owned a major brand, I would too. Why would we want clothing makers in the US? Fuck that noise. 

I agree....but Dump placates them with his America First rhetoric and bringing manufacturing jobs back.  The coal miner mentality buys it and supports his hypocritical ass. 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I agree....but Dump placates them with his America First rhetoric and bringing manufacturing jobs back.  The coal miner mentality buys it and supports his hypocritical ass. 

Holy fuck.

Just now, SnowRider said:

It's a fair enough point. But you can want manufacturing back and not want "all" manufacturing back. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's a fair enough point. But you can want manufacturing back and not want "all" manufacturing back. 

True -but we should be focused on hi tech manufacturing and not underwear and socks.  I'm not sure the everyday Dumper is capable of hi tech.

Just now, SnowRider said:

True -but we should be focused on hi tech manufacturing and not underwear and socks.  I'm not sure the everyday Dumper is capable of hi tech.

It's like you really have forgotten your voter base.  Meh...they returned the favor though,

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Everyone needs underwear and socks....not everyone needs hi-tech....and isn't Japan in serious debt?

We need to focus on everything .  We used to make everything here , High Tech , Low Tech and everything in between , that's when we were a mighty nation and people didn't need handouts .  :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Everyone needs underwear and socks....not everyone needs hi-tech....and isn't Japan in serious debt?

Textiles are all but gone and are not coming back in any sorts of what they used to be. In fact, a lot of manu'd things from that era are gone and will be hard to bring back.  We need to try and stop the companies from fleeing America now.  Trump is a start....and a damn good one.  

22 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The MAGAts ate your brain

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Creeper is best when ignored.  

A pair of libtards  with selective memories about how politicians should keep their businesses in the US. :lol:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We need to focus on everything .  We used to make everything here , High Tech , Low Tech and everything in between , that's when we were a mighty nation and people didn't need handouts .  :bc:

Well sure...but the basic necessities are the bread and butter imo.

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

I'm not saying their isn't a need, but why try to compete with a factory in bumfuck laos who pays slave wages for low input goods? And not TV "tech", cars, planes, equipment, etc. the backbone of what was our manufacturing base. We can still compete there with common sense regulation roll back. Not saying fuck the earth and shit, but reform is needed. 

• Like 1