Game of Thrones season 7 episode 1.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anyone else watch game of thrones?   Pretty good start with Arya killing off the Frey's.  She's going to get Cersei before the season's over.  It would be funny if she would do it being "masked" as Jamie while fucking her. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

12 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

This isn't the last season

:bc:

I stand corrected.   Next season.   Rumor is possibly some spin-offs of certain characters. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I stand corrected.   Next season.   Rumor is possibly some spin-offs of certain characters. 

I sure hope there's more to come...love this show. The GF couldn't stay awake for it so we'll finish watching it likely tonight. 

• 3 weeks later...

TTT.

Seasons been pretty good so far.  Lannisters have proven a worthy opponent early in the war.   Missandei's body is just out of this world. :lol:  

At some point the 3 remaining Targaryen's will be fighting the Army of the dead. (Dany, Jon and Tyrion?)  Maybe even a 4th.   I think brother Rhaegar may still be alive.   Seen an interesting theory that Mance Raider was Rhaegar.   Dany's symbol is a 3 headed Dragon.   I still feel there is another one around.

Tyrion was told by Tywin that he wasn't his....sort of.  

On 7/17/2017 at 9:14 AM, Highmark said:

Anyone else watch game of thrones?   Pretty good start with Arya killing off the Frey's.  She's going to get Cersei before the season's over.  It would be funny if she would do it being "masked" as Jamie while fucking her. :lol:  

Nope just you, my wife and all of the other women in my neighborhood. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Nope just you, my wife and all of the other women in my neighborhood. 

I know.   We watch it in bed together.  :taunt:

Edited by Highmark

42 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

GOT is a great show. Not sure I buy into John Snow being a Targaryen tho.  Tyrion...maybe.

I think that's pretty set in stone with the visions Bran had of Ned going to his sister at the Tower of Joy.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

TTT.

Seasons been pretty good so far.  Lannisters have proven a worthy opponent early in the war.   Missandei's body is just out of this world. :lol:  

At some point the 3 remaining Targaryen's will be fighting the Army of the dead. (Dany, Jon and Tyrion?)  Maybe even a 4th.   I think brother Rhaegar may still be alive.   Seen an interesting theory that Mance Raider was Rhaegar.   Dany's symbol is a 3 headed Dragon.   I still feel there is another one around.

Tyrion was told by Tywin that he wasn't his....sort of.  

The third Targaryan is Meera Reed - Jon Snow's twin sister

20 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The third Targaryan is Meera Reed - Jon Snow's twin sister

Maybe.   She hasn't played much of role YET.  She may also be the daughter of Ned and Ashara Dayne.   The books show some background to this.  From the show we know that Ned is told to "protect him" so we are unsure if there are 2 babies.   Howland Reed was the one who stabbed Aurther Dayne in the back at the castle of joy for Ned.  Maybe he knew he was to die there because he told Ned, "good luck in the wars to come."   Same thing Mance said before he died.  

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ashara_Dayne

History

Ashara was a lady-in-waiting to Princess Elia Martell, the wife of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen. She was present at the tourney at Harrenhal, where she danced with Ser Barristan Selmy, Prince Oberyn Martell, and Lord Jon Connington. Ashara then danced with Eddard Stark after his brother Brandon spoke with her.[5] According to Allyria Dayne, Ashara and Ned Stark fell in love at Harrenhal.[4] Barristan was also in love with Ashara, although he never told her so. Barristan believes that Ashara was dishonored by someone at Harrenhal.[3]

After the combat at the tower of joy, Ned went to Starfall to inform House Dayne of Ser Arthur Dayne's death and return to them his greatsword, Dawn. Ashara jumped from the top of the Palestone Sword, one of the towers of Starfall, into the sea, but her body was never recovered.[4] Ashara is said to have done so because of a broken heart,[4] with some blaming a stillborn child,[3] a stolen child,[6] or grief over Arthur's death.[4]

Eddard returned to Winterfell with the infant Jon Snow. This sparked rumors that Ashara had been the mother of Ned's bastard,[7] and that grief at learning that her lover had been responsible for her brother's death was the cause of her suicide.[2][4] The stern Lord Stark halted all gossip at Winterfell that Ashara was Jon's mother

Edited by Highmark

I tried to watch it ,but I think I need to start from the beginning.  I have no idea what's happening lol. Buddy started from the beginning and bitches about it all the time. Apparently they kill off popular characters almost every episode? :lol:

11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I tried to watch it ,but I think I need to start from the beginning.  I have no idea what's happening lol. Buddy started from the beginning and bitches about it all the time. Apparently they kill off popular characters almost every episode? :lol:

Quite often and some are even brought back to life.   You can get pretty up to date watching the season Synopsis' on youtube.   Even after watching all episodes those can help.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

You've gotta start at the beginning.  There is so much story and even backstory that there's no way you'll figure it out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

You've gotta start at the beginning.  There is so much story and even backstory that there's no way you'll figure it out.

Right ....just like trying to jump into Days of Our Lives in season 20 ....just aint happening

Fucking FAGGOT Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right ....just like trying to jump into Days of Our Lives in season 20 ....just aint happening

Fucking FAGGOT Q!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

If Days of our Lives had as much T&A and graphic violence as GoT's I'd probably watch it too. :lol:  

We all know ben how much of a mans man you are because you drive suburu's and shoot shitty shotguns. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

I've been watching since the beginning but most of the time I barely know what's going on. I try to just watch and enjoy.

Too many characters with weird names.

Good show, needs more T&A.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I started watching it On Demand a few months before season 6 started, it was good watching 5 season worth in a 2 month span.

Shows like this are better when you binge watch them. makes it much easier to remember the characters and story line. Before the start of a new season we usually stream the last episode or two of the previous season just to refresh the memory.