‘Why is it lie after lie after lie’: Shep Smith and Chris Wallace on Trump Jr. Russia meeting lies

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

fuck man.  Let it go.  He's gonna be your president for 8 more years.  You know how dumb you're all gonna look at that point in time?

I think its a valid question ....it has been lie after lie after lie. Regardless of if its a setup or not these fucks cannot help themselves .....liars from top to bottom 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

FSCE Dumpers :snack:

IMG_3264.JPG

People still voted for Hillary after she shit all over democracy and defrauded an entire election process.......I'd say anyone supporting any Dems or Pubs is a fucking retard 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

People still voted for Hillary after she shit all over democracy and defrauded an entire election process.......I'd say anyone supporting any Dems or Pubs is a fucking retard 

I'd say anyone who doesn't vote and chases every conspiracy theory peddled by the right wingers should STFU :bc:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

I'd say anyone who doesn't vote and chases every conspiracy theory peddled by the right wingers should STFU :bc:  

Oh Derppy Derp? Derp derp derp derp derp DERP E DERP DERPY

DERP DERP

Derp? Derp derp derp ....and derpderp ..DERP DERP DERPDERPDERPDERP

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"any of you kids know seth rich?"

Image result for dynamic gay duo

:lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh Derppy Derp? Derp derp derp derp derp DERP E DERP DERPY

DERP DERP

Derp? Derp derp derp ....and derpderp ..DERP DERP DERPDERPDERPDERP

Speaking of derp :lol: 

8 hours ago, Anler said:

Fake news! :lol:

Vince you could post a live video of the Trump's killing and eating babies and the Trump loyals wouldn't care. They'd call em liberal babies and we are better off for it! :lol:

Trump called it, and he knows the blindness his followers have.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think its a valid question ....it has been lie after lie after lie. Regardless of if its a setup or not these fucks cannot help themselves .....liars from top to bottom 

It is valid, why the all the lies and denial about anything Russia? 

Why cover up a meeting that your campaign manager, son-in-law, and son hads with a Russian lawyer? Why?

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump called it, and he knows the blindness his followers have.

It is valid, why the all the lies and denial about anything Russia? 

Why cover up a meeting that your campaign manager, son-in-law, and son hads with a Russian lawyer? Why?

Vince - the DNC set the whole thing up...:snack:

:lmao:

Signed:

.7 Momo, Skidmark, Lil Momo

• Like 1

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

This shit is getting fucking unreal....a total clown show and getting worse daily. All this just to keep Hillary out of the office. Was it / will it be worth it? 

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

FSCE Dumpers :snack:

IMG_3264.JPG

It's ok to have treasonous SOS

The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from “both delegations” of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry’s own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry’s meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

According to Corsi, Kerry violated U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953. “A U.S. citizen cannot go abroad and negotiate with a foreign power,” Corsi told CNSNews.com.

By Kerry’s own admission, he met in 1970 with delegations from the North Vietnamese communist government and discussed how the Vietnam Warshould be stopped.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ben you didnt vote?

I wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to be involved in the shit show we call politics. I seriously considered staying home that day. :flush: 

35 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

This shit is getting fucking unreal....a total clown show and getting worse daily. All this just to keep Hillary out of the office. Was it / will it be worth it? 

You ain't seen nothin yet

:bc:

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:This shit is getting fucking unreal....a total clown show and getting worse daily. All this just to keep Hillary out of the office. Was it / will it be worth it? 

The best candidate got 3 million more votes 👍  Dump played his voters for fools. No details. Hateful rhetoric.  Lie after lie after  lie.  No concept of the issues.  Collaborating with the Russians.  We shall see who has the last laugh :snack:

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The best candidate got 3 million more votes 👍  Dump played his voters for fools. No details. Hateful rhetoric.  Lie after lie after  lie.  No concept of the issues.  Collaborating with the Russians.  We shall see who has the last laugh :snack:

:lol:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Get a hobby, go volunteer at a soup kitchen, read a book.  Find a more productive and positive use of your time.  Cuz you're a fuckin reeee-tardddddd.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm so sure.   Get real.

So only republicans believe it? I disagree. We see Slinger and Snowrider here defending the Clintons everyday.