Dynod my 6.35L ls3 today?

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I briefly thought about a camaro but realized I'm not inbred and wouldnt like dick in my ass so I got a better more classy car in the mustang.  Driving anything gm is just advertising that you are a fag.  

So you bought a slow girls car to prove you're not a fag... neat

• Like 1

• Gold Member
52 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Was that shit hard to type with couple gm buddies dick in the each hand?????

Edited by BOHICA

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Badass Toyler

AMG says no track ever anywhere in the history of ever is gonna let a car make a pass like that without a cage :lol:

You know nothing about drag racing or what happens in tech at a real drag strip.  MrCouldntgetoutofthe13s :lol::lmao:

22 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I was heartbroken. .I saw a video of a zl1 kamero  (for Johnson rod) and a gt350 ...race to 170 mph. ...kamero was ahead all the by around 10 mph ,and the stang only reached 166 mph...wtf

Link? 

ZL1 , for what it is compared to the GT350 , isn't all that at all.  It's got more cubic inches, a supercharger, and it doesn't really do anything all that. 

For as much as the GT350 was disadvantaged, it did very well compared the the ZL1 

2 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They're the slowest v8 pony car on the market actually 

:lol::lmao: sure :lol::lmao:

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I briefly thought about a camaro but realized I'm not inbred and wouldnt like dick in my ass so I got a better more classy car in the mustang.  Driving anything gm is just advertising that you are a fag.  

Yep 

Nice ride Scott :bc:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

Its funny how mustang guys always brag about how fast they are and GM guys just go fast.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Its funny how mustang guys always brag about how fast they are and GM guys just go fast.

Fuckin a bro!!!!  Right on!!!  gm guy do go fast to there knees to gobble cock.....  example: you and rod johnson.....  he is the male in your guy's relationship isn't he???  Spill the beans you gay fucker!

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fuckin a bro!!!!  Right on!!!  gm guy do go fast to there knees to gobble cock.....  example: you and rod johnson.....  he is the male in your guy's relationship isn't he???  Spill the beans you gay fucker!

So spot on :bc:

31 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You know nothing about drag racing or what happens in tech at a real drag strip.  MrCouldntgetoutofthe13s :lol::lmao:

Link? 

ZL1 , for what it is compared to the GT350 , isn't all that at all.  It's got more cubic inches, a supercharger, and it doesn't really do anything all that. 

For as much as the GT350 was disadvantaged, it did very well compared the the ZL1 

:lol::lmao: sure :lol::lmao:

Yep 

Nice ride Scott :bc:

2 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

All that shows is they stopped filming.

And notice the M plate on the Shelby. After a few idiots trashed a bunch of cars on the weekends (Boss 302s, GT500s)  no Ford GTs , GT350s, ect, go home with anyone,  running at full capability. 

For the ZL1 having1.0L more displacement, and a supercharger, the GT350 kept up pretty good.   Throw in some turns, and it's even closer.   Not impressed with the ZL1 at all 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Simmer down.

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

All that shows is they stopped filming.

And notice the M plate on the Shelby. After a few idiots trashed a bunch of cars on the weekends (Boss 302s, GT500s)  no Ford GTs , GT350s, ect, go home with anyone,  running at full capability. 

For the ZL1 having1.0L more displacement, and a supercharger, the GT350 kept up pretty good.   Throw in some turns, and it's even closer.   Not impressed with the ZL1 at all 

You're talking about the base zl1. Which beats the GT350 at everything. The zl1 1LE beats the GT350 at everything really fucking bad :lol: 

3 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

When you have a fast car you don't need to brag. Others do it for you!

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

I freight trained a nitrous 5.0 mustang lol

Yippie 9_9

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

You're talking about the base zl1. Which beats the GT350 at everything. The zl1 1LE beats the GT350 at everything really fucking bad :lol: 

For a 6.2 with a supercharger putting out 650/650,  the ZL1, it's not impressive  

Put a Whipple (or any other supercharger) on a GT350 , with low boost , and it would ass rape a ZL1 , and any 1LE Crapmaro, at anything.  And still only be 5.2 liters :news:

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Met a fella last sumer with a new 5.0. Said he had the new Camero for a few months, tried the Mustang, traded the Camero. Said the Mustang was a much nicer car to live with everyday.

That's the closest I know of to first hand experience.

What I've heard as well. The zl1 is a blunt instrument where the mustang is more livable.

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yippie 9_9

For a 6.2 with a supercharger putting out 650/650,  the ZL1, it's not impressive  

Put a Whipple (or any other supercharger) on a GT350 , with low boost , and it would ass rape a ZL1 , and any 1LE Crapmaro, at anything.  And still only be 5.2 liters :news:

Zl1 is the ford GT's main competition 

4 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yippie 9_9

Ok. So why don't they? Because at this point the Mustang is still first loser. I'm sure GT 350 owners will love using that excuse when they lose a race. :cry:

28 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Ok. So why don't they? Because at this point the Mustang is still first loser. I'm sure GT 350 owners will love using that excuse when they lose a race. :cry:

I swear mustang guys are the new Honda guys 

3 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Zl1 is the ford GT's main competition 

:lol: you really are retarded enough to actually believe that 

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

If you have to ask, it just shows how clueless you really are 

54 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I swear mustang guys are the new Honda guys 

And you GM faggots are the new Lesbaru crowd 

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: you really are retarded enough to actually believe that 

If you have to ask, it just shows how clueless you really are 

And you GM faggots are the new Lesbaru crowd 

Youre in a crowd all your own...thank fuck for that.

So fill this clueless guy in, AMG. Isn't the bottom line being the winner, not if i had a supercharger on my mustang i could beat a Zl1? Does that get you a trophy and bragging rights? It was a simple question.......  As far as being brand bias, I'm far from it. As long as it comes from the original big 3, i'm all for it. Tell me something. Did you have Mark Fields named removed from your ass with a laser or did you have them cross it out when they tatooed the new guys name on the other cheek.

• Like 3