Mystic jt4 oil

Poncho

Anyone tried this oil.  Synthetic Blend 2 cycle oil.  I want to use this in my 2000 GTX951. CTC carries the line.  Says it meets all the requirements. I'm looking for someone who has used it for awhile.  Thanks

image.jpeg

Edited by Poncho

My son and I bought some 1996 seadoo 800xp's last year and we both run the mystic.   

All I can say is the rave valves where pretty clean in the spring and so far so good 

4 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I've been using Mystic 2 synthetic for a few years now in my PWC's . No issues at all . One is DI 140 , I did some research , and apparently it's a very good oil .

OK. Thanks Stevie that is good info.  I'm thinking of trying it in the GTX this season.....

Just now, Zooman said:

My son and I bought some 1996 seadoo 800xp's last year and we both run the mystic.   

All I can say is the rave valves where pretty clean in the spring and so far so good 

Thanks. Nice to hear.  Pretty Sure I will run the Mystik now. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I've been using Mystic 2 synthetic for a few years now in my PWC's . No issues at all . One is DI 140 , I did some research , and apparently it's a very good oil .

Stevie approved lube.

:happy:                    

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Poncho said:

Anyone tried this oil.  Synthetic Blend 2 cyclic oil.  I want to use this in my 2000 GTX951. CTC carries the line.  Says it meets all the requirements. I'm looking for someone who has used it for awhile.  Thanks

image.jpeg

I have heard, more than a few times, that this is the same oil as Yamalube, only at a fraction of the price.

Bob is the oil guy .com is a great source for oil info. I thought I was anal when it came to oils/lubes but some of these guys take it to a whole new level!! 

On 7/15/2017 at 9:49 AM, irv said:

I have heard, more than a few times, that this is the same oil as Yamalube, only at a fraction of the price.

Bob is the oil guy .com is a great source for oil info. I thought I was anal when it came to oils/lubes but some of these guys take it to a whole new level!! 

23 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

...........  anal / lubes , new level ....

your making that one too easy .....

Lol.

• 3 months later...

Anybody use their gear oil?  Changing the truck diffs, and their 75w-140 full syn is $9.99 at Crappy Tire. 

Read some forums, and it's used in heavy trucks for diffs.  Also, anybody know if it already has FM in it?  Their website doesn't definitively say.....

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Anybody use their gear oil?  Changing the truck diffs, and their 75w-140 full syn is $9.99 at Crappy Tire. 

Read some forums, and it's used in heavy trucks for diffs.  Also, anybody know if it already has FM in it?  Their website doesn't definitively say.....

That's a good price but I'd research to death to make sure it's compatible/suitable for your diffs first. If you haven't registered, I would, then go ask and find out for yourself. What truck do you own, Puzzle? I haven't done my diffs yet in my 13 Ram but I have wanted to for a while now. https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forum_summary

WK gen (2005) Grand Cherokee.  It's the right viscosity, and it has all the right specs/codes.  Front and rear diffs use the same fluid, and require the FM.  Used QS last time, about 80,000 kms ago. 

Seems well reviewed.