*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

50 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I'm going tp PM. Let's see if your ass can cash the checks your mouth writes. We'll see how tough you are, Fagmont. 

A fucking 5 year old could beat your bitch ass to a pulp, you've got no business talking about cashing checks you can't write because you've been bouncing them shits in here for years pussy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

A fucking 5 year old could beat your bitch ass to a pulp, you've got no business talking about cashing checks you can't write because you've been bouncing them shits in here for years pussy.

Shut your ass faggot, or I'll beat you senseless along with those two homos, Analer and Grandpa Munster. 

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Shut your ass faggot, or I'll beat you senseless along with those two homos, Analer and Grandpa Munster. 

Site chickenshit !! You pm me about fighting and I agree you back down lmfao ! We know who the site chickenshit  is !!

6 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I'd like to see your sorry old ass try, you're too much of a pussy to do it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...