*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Floyd Mayweather Jr boxing these days is equivalent to Rhonda Rousey fighting MMA....  They were great in their day but will take a mat nap at the hands of the younger and better talented fighter.

Bingo.  Conor is going to rough him up in the clinch to soften Mayweather up.  Once those heavy hands of Floyds start to drop it's gonna be lights out for Jr.  

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well would you like to put a little wager on that????

Be careful.  August 26 is real close to the first day of school.  Anika doesn't want daddy to blow his wad before buying her some new school clothes. :news:  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bingo.  Conor is going to rough him up in the clinch to soften Mayweather up.  Once those heavy hands of Floyds start to drop it's gonna be lights out for Jr.  

Be careful.  August 26 is real close to the first day of school.  Anika doesn't want daddy to blow his wad before buying her some new school clothes. :news:  

First day of school here is august 8th which is late for the state .....its like fucking hilljack retard land here. School starts the day after memorial day in the entire civilized world bo NOOOOOOOOOOOO , not in fucking Indianastan....they gotta fuck the entire last month of summer up 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

First day of school here is august 8th which is late for the state .....its like fucking hilljack retard land here. School starts the day after memorial day in the entire civilized world bo NOOOOOOOOOOOO , not in fucking Indianastan....they gotta fuck the entire last month of summer up 

I can't believe your family puts up with living in Indianastan. :flush: 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Memorial day? Don't you mean labour day?

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Even winter has to suck in Indiana.  

Well , if you like cold and snow it fucking blows ass. The only good thing about the weather in Indiana is my gas/electric and all other utilities combined averages about 200$ per month for heating cooling 3600 square feet

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

There won't be a lot of touchdowns in this game like ward vs gatti

right , because connor cant hit floyd and floyd cant knock out connor .....its gonna be about as exciting as Snowrider's take on politics 

the only fighters that have ever done well against floyd are brawlers that beat his ass into the corner. and even with those beatings he still won. mcgregger isn't a brawler, he's a counter puncher. floyd basically watches counter punchers make fools of themselves. i thought at first this would be a close fight. i don't now. floyd isn't going to do anything stupid at this point in his life. he has nothing to prove. floyd will simply get in the ring and out score mcgregger. he knows the game because it his game. still, there's always that one punch that could change everything. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

the only fighters that have ever done well against floyd are brawlers that beat his ass into the corner. and even with those beatings he still won. mcgregger isn't a brawler, he's a counter puncher. floyd basically watches counter punchers make fools of themselves. i thought at first this would be a close fight. i don't now. floyd isn't going to do anything stupid at this point in his life. he has nothing to prove. floyd will simply get in the ring and out score mcgregger. he knows the game because it his game. still, there's always that one punch that could change everything.  

no person including the best boxers in the world have ever gotten close to knocking him out ....the difference in boxing prowess between say Manny and Connor is like putting me in a fighter jet tomorrow and expecting me to perform acrobatics with it. Its such a fucking disparity it resembles more of a circus sideshow spectacle than any reasonable sporting event 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

right , because connor cant hit floyd and floyd cant knock out connor .....its gonna be about as exciting as Snowrider's take on politics 

Lol

snowrider is teh dumb

Just now, f7ben said:

no person including the best boxers in the world have ever gotten close to knocking him out ....the difference in boxing prowess between say Manny and Connor is like putting me in a fighter jet tomorrow and expecting me to perform acrobatics with it. Its such a fucking disparity it resembles more of a circus sideshow spectacle than any reasonable sporting event 

it's no more of a spectacle than nascar or the nfl 

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yep.