Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The odds are narrowing every day.  

all of the action is on Connor and the odds are narrowing because the bookies cant take that much heat on one side of the bet......they need to do something to give the illusion that this is closer than it is 

This isn't going to be a typical boxing match.  Conor doesn't want Floyds belt so he isn't going to fight for it.  He's going to stand on the outside and coax Floyd in with his "come and get me" style.  Floyd is going to try and prove a point and head in for the KO.  This could be bad news for Floyd.  

I would like to see Conor throw one nice hard toe stomp in the clinch.  Can you imagine the look on Floyds face if Conor heel stomps his toe really hard. :lol:  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This isn't going to be a typical boxing match.  Conor doesn't want Floyds belt so he isn't going to fight for it.  He's going to stand on the outside and coax Floyd in with his "come and get me" style.  Floyd is going to try and prove a point and head in for the KO.  This could be bad news for Floyd.  

I would like to see Conor throw one nice hard toe stomp in the clinch.  Can you imagine the look on Floyds face if Conor heel stomps his toe really hard. :lol:  

I don't think you have ever seen a Mayweather fight. He doesn't fight like that. He is going to bait Connor and the Meathead Irishman will oblige.

So Ben, we need a few rules clarifications.  

If the fight is stopped stopped on cuts before 4 rounds are complete it will be declared a No Contest.   The bet is off? Or what?

After 4 it goes to the score cards.  The winner will be decided by the judges.

How about a stoppage by an illegal blow?   How will we decide the winner then.

What if it's a barely illegal blow and Floyd acts like a cunt and quits.  How will we decide the winner then.

It its a Unanimous Decision win by Floyd or a KO then you win the bet. Split decision to Floyd then I win the bet.....

What else?  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I don't think you have ever seen a Mayweather fight. He doesn't fight like that. He is going to bait Connor and the Meathead Irishman will oblige.

I have seen almost every one of Mayweathers fights.  I have also watched every interview he and his dad and his uncle have given in the last month and they all say Floyd is going after Conor.  I think they're full of shit but that's what they say Floyd is going to do.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So Ben, we need a few rules clarifications.  

If the fight is stopped stopped on cuts before 4 rounds are complete it will be declared a No Contest.   The bet is off? Or what?

After 4 it goes to the score cards.  The winner will be decided by the judges.

How about a stoppage by an illegal blow?   How will we decide the winner then.

What if it's a barely illegal blow and Floyd acts like a cunt and quits.  How will we decide the winner then.

It its a Unanimous Decision win by Floyd or a KO then you win the bet. Split decision to Floyd then I win the bet.....

What else?  

:lol: why would you win the bet on a split decision to floyd 

Just now, f7ben said:

Whoever is raising his gloves after the fight is done is the winner

If fucking connor throws a spinning backfist and gets DQ'd which is totally possible I win :lol: 

Hahahaha.  That would be awesome. :lol:  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Whoever is raising his gloves after the fight is done is the winner

If fucking connor throws a spinning backfist and gets DQ'd which is totally possible I win :lol: 

DQ's are kind of subjective.  I'm not sure you should win if Conor gets DQ'd by a judge that's partial to boxing.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

DQ's are kind of subjective.  I'm not sure you should win if Conor gets DQ'd by a judge that's partial to boxing.  

I think it will have to be pretty blatant for him to  get DQ'd.......either way if he's getting his ass beat and starts acting like an MMA cunt we'll all know it 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think it will have to be pretty blatant for him to  get DQ'd.......either way if he's getting his ass beat and starts acting like an MMA cunt we'll all know it 

So regardless of our bet.  Who would like to see win this fight?  How would you like to see it go down?  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

So regardless of our bet.  Who would like to see win this fight?  How would you like to see it go down?  

I guess I dont like either of these fucking assholes.......but......... I'd like to see mayweather absolutely dominate the shit out of connor just to shut the fucking stupid ass mma faggots up forever. In my mind this is no different than a bunch of kids in my class claiming the best girl basketball player could beat me at one on one when we were in highschool. She was the highest scoring girl player in the history of our school. She was good at a ball for sure....but she was a girl. When they finally conned me into actually playing her I played in a pair of redwing boots and she didnt score a single point. 11-0 and that was it. Not a single one of those faggots that were talking all that shit about Tammy wining had anything to say afterwards :lol: 

This will be the same thing 

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess I dont like either of these fucking assholes.......but......... I'd like to see mayweather absolutely dominate the shit out of connor just to shut the fucking stupid ass mma faggots up forever. In my mind this is no different than a bunch of kids in my class claiming the best girl basketball player could beat me at one on one when we were in highschool. She was the highest scoring girl player in the history of our school. She was good at a ball for sure....but she was a girl. When they finally conned me into actually playing her I played in a pair of redwing boots and she didnt score a single point. 11-0 and that was it. Not a single one of those faggots that were talking all that shit about Tammy wining had anything to say afterwards :lol: 

This will be the same thing 

Ok well fuck you then. :bc:  

I'm getting worried about McGregor.  Floyd sounds pretty confident.  As much as I hope McGregor does well I have a feeling things will get ugly for the Irishman.  Floyd is fighting for all boxer across the globe. 

The clock is ticking.  just over 48 hours to go now.  

On 8/21/2017 at 0:39 PM, AKIQPilot said:

floyd doesn't fight that way. it's unlikely for floyd to change his style at this point in his career. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I'm getting worried about McGregor.  Floyd sounds pretty confident.  As much as I hope McGregor does well I have a feeling things will get ugly for the Irishman.  Floyd is fighting for all boxer across the globe. 

The clock is ticking.  just over 48 hours to go now.  

Floyd talks a confident game but it reminds of Clinton prior to November 8.

conor is going to win.