*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

On 8/20/2017 at 8:06 AM, Biggie Smails said:

He is a piece of shit women beater as well.

Oh that's right! Remember when Rousey wanted to fight him? What ever happened to her anyway? :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah she has kind of faded away....get beat and suddenly that attitude starts hurting instead of helping. You do realize I'm talking about Floyd and his domestic violence issues?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh that's right! Remember when Rousey wanted to fight him? What ever happened to her anyway? :lol:

She got her ass whooped by a chick who knew how to box :lol: she would have lasted about as long with Floyd as Connor is gonna 

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

“I’ll go out and I’ll paint many different pictures,” McGregor said. “I can fight in many stances. I can fight in many styles. I can take a capoeira stance. I can take a taekwondo stance. I can take a karate stance. I can take a boxing stance. I can take a Greco Roman freestyle-wrestling stance. I can stand and fight in many, many ways, and I will fight in all of them.

“I will paint many, many different pictures in this fight. I’ll dazzle him, and then the shots will find their home.”

Connor is a fucking clown and is going to be made to look like a fool :lol: who fucking says shit like this in prep for fighting a generational boxing legend 

Connor is a great hype man. But old Nate Diaz got under his skin big time after the loss. The one big drawback to being a big mouth is when someone finally shuts you up. Then you just look like a cunt. 

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Connor is a great hype man. But old Nate Diaz got under his skin big time after the loss. The one big drawback to being a big mouth is when someone finally shuts you up. Then you just look like a cunt. 

Do you know this firsthand? :lmao:

:bc:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

“I’ll go out and I’ll paint many different pictures,” McGregor said. “I can fight in many stances. I can fight in many styles. I can take a capoeira stance. I can take a taekwondo stance. I can take a karate stance. I can take a boxing stance. I can take a Greco Roman freestyle-wrestling stance. I can stand and fight in many, many ways, and I will fight in all of them.

“I will paint many, many different pictures in this fight. I’ll dazzle him, and then the shots will find their home.”

Connor is a fucking clown and is going to be made to look like a fool :lol: who fucking says shit like this in prep for fighting a generational boxing legend 

This will be a boxing match like none you have ever seen before.  Conors chances of a win are very very remote but he definitely has a chance.  How are you going to feel if Conor is still in this fight after 5 or 6 rounds.  What if he holds his own for a couple of rounds and gains a little confidence and support from the crowd.  Obviously he has the biggest challenge of his life in front of him next weekend.   I think he's up for it.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

She got her ass whooped by a chick who knew how to box :lol: she would have lasted about as long with Floyd as Connor is gonna 

AFJ was about the only person on the planet that thought Ronda could beat Floyd.  Anyone who know anything about either sport knew that Ronda would have been brutalized in the ring with Mayweather.  

So are you saying Mayweather will KO McGregor?  How long is Conor going to last?  

1 hour ago, Anler said:

And how did it turn out in the end.  Diaz-McGregor 2 was a much more competitive fight.  IMO the two Diaz-McGregor fights and all the hype leading up to each of them was some of the best MMA of our time.  The prefight for Diaz-McGregor 1 was over the top awesome.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This will be a boxing match like none you have ever seen before.  Conors chances of a win are very very remote but he definitely has a chance.  How are you going to feel if Conor is still in this fight after 5 or 6 rounds.  What if he holds his own for a couple of rounds and gains a little confidence and support from the crowd.  Obviously he has the biggest challenge of his life in front of him next weekend.   I think he's up for it.  

AFJ was about the only person on the planet that thought Ronda could beat Floyd.  Anyone who know anything about either sport knew that Ronda would have been brutalized in the ring with Mayweather.  

So are you saying Mayweather will KO McGregor?  How long is Conor going to last?  

And how did it turn out in the end.  Diaz-McGregor 2 was a much more competitive fight.  IMO the two Diaz-McGregor fights and all the hype leading up to each of them was some of the best MMA of our time.  The prefight for Diaz-McGregor 1 was over the top awesome.  

Actually I think Snowrider thought she would whoop mayweather too :lol: 

No I am not saying Floyd is gonna KO Connor ......I'm saying Conner is gonna land very little and eat a lot of leather and overall look like exactly what he is. Inexperienced in the boxing ring and going toe to toe with a living legend at said legends own game.

I have only watched highlights of both Diaz Mcgragor fights and they were awesome for sure.

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

I hope Tom kicks Bhen's ass as bad as I hope Connor kicks the woman beater. :bc: 

No doubt Tom would lay a beating on me and I would love to see Mayweather take an ass kicking too. Too bad none of that is in the cards though 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Actually I think Snowrider thought she would whoop mayweather too :lol: 

No I am not saying Floyd is gonna KO Connor ......I'm saying Conner is gonna land very little and eat a lot of leather and overall look like exactly what he is. Inexperienced in the boxing ring and going toe to toe with a living legend at said legends own game.

I have only watched highlights of both Diaz Mcgragor fights and they were awesome for sure.

That is the most likely scenario for sure.  Imagine the blow to boxing if Conor can go out and win or even make it respectable.  I know that's a long shot but I'm pulling for the Irishman all the way.   

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No doubt Tom would lay a beating on me and I would love to see Mayweather take an ass kicking too. Too bad none of that is in the cards though 

Well half of that isn't in the cards I know for a fact. :bc:  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

That is the most likely scenario for sure.  Imagine the blow to boxing if Conor can go out and win or even make it respectable.  I know that's a long shot but I'm pulling for the Irishman all the way.   

I think as many have said. If Connor lasts more than a few rounds and looks even half way respectable its a huge win for the MMA crowd and that sport. I dont see any way any of this is a win for Floyd aside from the massive pay day. Its like getting in a fight with a chick in a wheelchair...no matter what happens either you got your ass beat by a chick in a wheelchair or you beat up a chick in a fucking wheelchair. Lose lose 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I think as many have said. If Connor lasts more than a few rounds and looks even half way respectable its a huge win for the MMA crowd and that sport. I dont see any way any of this is a win for Floyd aside from the massive pay day. Its like getting in a fight with a chick in a wheelchair...no matter what happens either you got your ass beat by a chick in a wheelchair or you beat up a chick in a fucking wheelchair. Lose lose 

Hahaha.  Floyd is definitely risking way more than Conor.  Saturday is going to be a crazy night.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha.  Floyd is definitely risking way more than Conor.  Saturday is going to be a crazy night.  

What time is this shit going down??? I was scheduled to be off work and one of the other guys put vacation request in last week so now I have to work the weekend. Sucks to have to go work the weekend making damn near $1000 a day :lol: 

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont think it will be a blow to boxing at all....its at its lowest point already.....im sure mostly mma fans actually care.

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What time is this shit going down??? I was scheduled to be off work and one of the other guys put vacation request in last week so now I have to work the weekend. Sucks to have to go work the weekend making damn near $1000 a day :lol: 

The main event is supposed to kick off at 8:45 Vegas time.  

At $1000/day even old retired oil field trash might be coaxed out of the closet. :bc: 

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The main event is supposed to kick off at 8:45 Vegas time.  

At $1000/day even old retired oil field trash might be coaxed out of the closet. :bc: 

I'm betting it was a handsome bit more than $1000 a day you modest mouse :lol: 

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

To answer crazyben.....ali use to talk shit to everyone. :lol:

Ali was a great boxer and he used mental warfare on mental midgets to take them out of their game. He was a brilliant strategist. Just look at how he handled foreman. Connor is a great mma fighter but his is not his arena. Anyway with this big Payday they need a lot of subscribers, Connor is getting the. Floyd should suck his cock.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ali was a great boxer and he used mental warfare on mental midgets to take them out of their game. He was a brilliant strategist. Just look at how he handled foreman. Connor is a great mma fighter but his is not his arena. Anyway with this big Payday they need a lot of subscribers, Connor is getting the. Floyd should suck his cock.

By 9:30 next Saturday evening, Floyd will be Conors bitch.