*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

Just now, f7ben said:

I think that is a big part of it

It is....he was suppose to pay before the fight...and was asking for more time...this makes the backing out of the fight talk..just that....talk.  he needs the money.

He must be horrible with money to think that he cant pay his taxes with all the coin hes made.

• Gold Member

If Conor start to get beat on he is going to revert back to mma and put Floyd down on the mat and put him to sleep...  if Floyd is in the process of getting beat he is going to fake an injury to avoid the humiliation of get fucked up.

Just now, BOHICA said:

If Conor start to get beat on he is going to revert back to mma and put Floyd down on the mat and put him to sleep...  if Floyd is in the process of getting beat he is going to fake an injury to avoid the humiliation of get fucked up.

Its boxing rules you ding dong.

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So....  what are they going to do...  take his paycheck away?

Yes.  There are already provisions in the contract specifically outlawing any MMA style contact.  Conor could lose half his paycheck if he throws even one leg kick.  An Elbow in the clinch could cost him $20million.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

It is....he was suppose to pay before the fight...and was asking for more time...this makes the backing out of the fight talk..just that....talk.  he needs the money.

He must be horrible with money to think that he cant pay his taxes with all the coin hes made.

Reportedly, Floyd owes the IRS $29 million.  Thats a lot of coin.  If he makes $160million on this fight he will net around $100mm.  By the time he pays all of the bills he racked up preparing for the fight he will have $80mm left.  After he squares up with the IRS there will be $50mm left.  

I don't know how he could survive on just $50mm.  

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Old man Mayweather chimes in with talk of a lawsuit if McGregor resorts to,dirty tactics. :lol:

http://www.mmanews.com/floyd-mayweather-sr-threatens-lawsuit-if-conor-mcgregor-fights-dirty/

I loved Sr in the prefight build up.  Mac got him all fired up.  Sr told Conor that he would beat his ass.  In his old gravely barely recognizable ebonics.  It was funny as shit.  

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

if conor did that mayweather would take every penny from him in a lawsuit. as he should. 

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Highmark commissioned a mechanical engineer who laughed at how dumb you would have to be to not understand the lug height debate....but never the less he did explain in simple terms why lug height has zero impact on drive ratio.

MachZnot the cum swapping faggot owes me $5000 USD and he is indeed a welching piece of shit.....and very dumb ta boot

MAchznot is gonna' knock you the fuck out, for being a WELCHING FAGGOT, who doesn't pay his bets off. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

:lol: like showing vids of little league world series home runs in anticipation of one of the kids getting his first at bats against an MLB pitcher 

Connor will be in better shape the Floyd.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Connor will be in better shape the Floyd.

and my wife is in better shape than you........that doesnt mean she's gonna beat you in the boxing ring :lol: 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

and my wife is in better shape than you........that doesnt mean she's gonna beat you in the boxing ring :lol: 

Hey...i learned a long time ago.... you don't fuck with a woman when shes mad....they get medievil. :lmao:

put a set of 10oz gloves on connor and none of those punches look like they do in that vid

again , the speed difference between the two is astounding.....like momo lining up against Usain Bolt in the 100M

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

put a set of 10oz gloves on connor and none of those punches look like they do in that vid

again , the speed difference between the two is astounding.....like momo lining up against Usain Bolt in the 100M

They're fighting in 8oz gloves.  Your boy is going down Ben.  Plan in it.