*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So if Conor is such a stiff how could he beat the fuck out of Malignaggi so easily?  You saw Paulies face right?  You saw Conors face right?  How about the other boxers who have sparred with Conor this last month.  They all say his skills are much better than they expected.  They all say he hits very hard.  They all say he has a solid chance, and they are boxers.  

That is a bullshit setup by the faggots drumming up interest in this farce....did you see the way Paulies hands were while they were sparring. My fucking 10 year old daughter knows how to fight better then that. I honestly cant believe how dumb they must think people are to put that shit out there. Connor looks like a 2 bit amateur fighting a complete bum in that vid.

I think they conned Paulie into pumping up Connors ego and then they went public and fucked him by trashing him in what was obviously a complete fabrication 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That is a bullshit setup by the faggots drumming up interest in this farce....did you see the way Paulies hands were while they were sparring. My fucking 10 year old daughter knows how to fight better then that. I honestly cant believe how dumb they must think people are to put that shit out there. Connor looks like a 2 bit amateur fighting a complete bum in that vid.

I think they conned Paulie into pumping up Connors ego and then they went public and fucked him by trashing him in what was obviously a complete fabrication 

Well you're wrong.  Paulie mouthed off to Conor back in February.  Told him he would take the fight in place of F.M. and kick his ass.  McGregor didn't even respond.  Fast forward 5 months.  Conor asked Paulie to join his camp to teach him some boxing.  They sparred 2 times for 12 rounds each and Conor kicked his ass both times.  The second time he kicked his ass so bad that Paulie stormed out of camp.  Conor didn't appreciate Paulie mouthing off about kicking his ass so he brought him in and made a spectacle of him.  A week later the images surfaced of Paulie on his back.  Paulie claims push so the videos were released.  Paulie is embarrassed now so he's been running his mouth for the last week about what a douche Conor is.  

It was a dick move to abuse Paulie like that but the guy had it coming for mouthing off back in February.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

everyone knows that in a real fight mayweather would be helpless against mac. that's all anyone really needs to know. boxing is basically fake fighting. 

Yes

Floyd Mayweather believes he’s taking a bigger risk with his legacy than Conor McGregor

It may seem bizarre for a man who hasn’t lost a fight in his 21-year career to talk about risk when his opponent is 0-0 inside a boxing ring, but nothing about Floyd Mayweather’s upcoming bout with Conor McGregor is normal.

From the moment Mayweather was booked to battle the UFC lightweight champion, there were questions as to why either man would sign on for a fight that could be potentially embarrassing for one of them, aside from what they stand to gain financially.

Asked for his thoughts on how this matchup will affect his legacy when the two finally face off at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nev. on Aug. 26, Mayweather let it be known that he believes he has far more to lose than McGregor.

“I truly believe I’ve taken a bigger risk,” Mayweather said on a media conference call Thursday. “But it’s a big reward for both. I’m taking the bigger risk. I have the 49-0 record, and when a fighter has lost before, if he loses again they say, ‘Oh, it’s nothing, he’s lost before.’ But when a fighter has been dominating for 20-some years, never lost, everything is on the line. My legacy, my boxing record. Everything is on the line.”

The 40-year-old Mayweather retired back in September 2015 after outpointing Andre Berto, but he was drawn back into the ring after a dream bout between he and McGregor became a ubiquitous talking point for fans, the media, and eventually the fighters themselves.

As for how how he’s approaching the possibility of taking his first professional loss when he could have ridden off into the sunset two years ago, Mayweather explained that the possibility of failure has never been a concern of his.

“I just try to focus on being positive and worry about going out there and doing what I do best,” Mayweather said. “I try not to think about losing, or taking an L, that’s not really my focus. Everyday I tell myself I’m a winner. I was born to be a winner. At life, not just in the ring, I was born to be a winner. So whatever I do, I try to give 100 percent and I try to push myself to the limit.

“Like (Showtime executive vice president) Stephen (Espinoza) said, it’s all about taking risks and I wouldn’t be where I’m at if I didn’t take risks. So I don’t mind putting the 49-0 record on the line, I don’t mind putting everything on the line for this fight. I feel like it’s worth it.”

Mayweather was also asked about how important it is for him to better the undefeated professional record of heavyweight legend Rocky Marciano, who was 49-0 when he walked away from the sport. “Money” was quick to pay his respects, but preferred to let his and Marciano’s accomplishments stand alone.

“I don’t really try to focus on other fighters, but I’m appreciative for every fighter that paved the way for me to be where I’m at,” Mayweather said. “I always talk about how I appreciate the legendary fighters, even though there’s the number 50, this is my 50th fight, that’s not really my focus.

“My focus is to go out there and give the fans an exciting fight, even though I know this is number 50 and we’re constantly talking about Rocky Marciano, I just always wanted to let the fans and the people know Rocky Marciano is a legend. Rocky Marciano did it his way. And I just like to try and do it the Mayweather way.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/18/16165046/floyd-mayweather-believes-hes-taking-a-bigger-risk-with-his-legacy-than-conor-mcgregor

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

If it's such a farce how do you see it ending.  Conor is sure to get KO'd right?  

of course not ....he's sure to get made a fool of though. Like spud web challenging wayne gretzky to a race around the rink

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Floyds form of boxing is fake fighting. Mike tysons though... not so much

fake fighting , except no boxer in the world has been able to beat his ass. Nobody in the whole fucking world could beat him up. Think about the skill that takes

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are hyping the shit out of this fight. It wouldn't surprise me if they were putting fluffers in the ring with Mac to even the spread. I think anyone with any real boxing knowledge knows that Floyd can embarrass Mac in the ring. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Floyd get fed his teeth. I just don't think it will happen. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

They are hyping the shit out of this fight. It wouldn't surprise me if they were putting fluffers in the ring with Mac to even the spread. I think anyone with any real boxing knowledge knows that Floyd can embarrass Mac in the ring. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see Floyd get fed his teeth. I just don't think it will happen. 

Conor doesn't stand a chance.  He has no business even being in the same room as Mayweather.  If McGregor makes it 12 rounds without being KO'd I will consider it a win for Conor.  If Mayweather doesn't KO him then Ben isn't getting any money from me. :news: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Floyd is a fucking POS and I'll laugh my ass off if he gets caught and hurt bad. But lets not kid ourselves....he is the best fighter or close to it in the last 20-30 years. Connor is a fucking pimple on his assin the boxing ring even at 40 years old

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Conor doesn't stand a chance.  He has no business even being in the same room as Mayweather.  If McGregor makes it 12 rounds without being KO'd I will consider it a win for Conor.  If Mayweather doesn't KO him then Ben isn't getting any money from me. :news: 

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

LUG HEIGHT motherfucker.  

I've been up for 29 hours , I'm gonna go have a bubble bath with the wife and finish this bottle of wine.....then I'm gonna treat her snizz like floyd is gonna treat connors face....then we're gonna watch John Wick 2 .....then I'm gonna pass out and probably not remember the last 3-5 hours of consciousness :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've been up for 29 hours , I'm gonna go have a bubble bath with the wife and finish this bottle of wine.....then I'm gonna treat her snizz like floyd is gonna treat connors face....then we're gonna watch John Wick 2 .....then I'm gonna pass out and probably not remember the last 3-5 hours of consciousness :lol: 

So you will be out within 4 strokes just like Mayweather will be out within 4 rounds.  Figures.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So you will be out within 4 strokes just like Mayweather will be out within 4 rounds.  Figures.  

i forgot what we were talking about already 

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fake fighting , except no boxer in the world has been able to beat his ass. Nobody in the whole fucking world could beat him up. Think about the skill that takes

In mma Floyd would get eaten alive in the ladies division 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Floyd is not dumb enough to fight mma. He makes $100 mil a fight and barely gets touched. 

Floyd is retired.  He is coming out of retirement for one reason and one reason only.  To get KO'd by a third rate MMA stiff who can't punch. :bc:  

45 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Floyd is retired.  He is coming out of retirement for one reason and one reason only.  To get KO'd by a third rate MMA stiff who can't punch. :bc:  

And too pay his back taxes.